One

Andrea

It was around 5:30 the morning and it was my first day at a new high school.

Me and my mom, and my older brother Calvin had just moved from Orlando, Florida and moved to sunny Pasadena, California. I hated it. I left all my friends just for this.

"Andrea, it's time to get up for school honey. I put your uniform on your laundry basket." My mom said from downstairs

"Thanks mom I will be down in 20." I replied back.

I hopped out of bed and sluggisly entered my bathroom. I turned on the shower and quickly washed my hair and body and shaved.

Once I got dryed off I put on moisturizer and put my silver hair into a bun.

I looked my classic Catholic uniform on my hamper and sighed. It had red, black, and blue plaid and a black shirt to go with it. Since it was December I decided to wear a sweater since it was 56 degrees outside considering it being California.

I put it on and went back into my room and sat at my vanity putting on eyeliner, mascara,and maroon lipliner and lipstick on.

a/n(my favorite color)

"Hey short stack" Calvin Dias as he poked his head inside my room.

"Whats up Calvin".

"Mom said breakfast is ready so hurry before I eat all the pancakes".

"Hey!".

I grabbed my backpack and went down stairs to grab something to eat.

After me and Calvin were down eating we got into or cars and went to school.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi guys welcome to a new book I really hope you enjoy!!!!

Nae🐱