Ch.1 The Mysterious Hole

Hey guys! This is my first story that I did, so I hope you like it! This is a story that I has always been stuck in my mind for years and now I get to share it with you! YAY! Please read this story and the other parts, I am sure that you will love it! And also vote and leave a comment on how I should improve this story!! I would love to hear your suggestions! 

Sniper wakes up to a knock on his door, so he gets out of bed and looks through the peep hole. He sees two men and one woman. " This is Harley! Hello?!" Sniper thinks for a bit then realizes that these people were the people who killed his mom, dad, and his sister, Clarice. The polite knock is soon followed by an angry bang on the door. They're breaking in! " You come out right now little boy! You escaped from the death lottery for years now, so we will be taking you outside to have you be killed just like what I did to your family!" Sniper starts running up the stairs, he empties his schoolbag and starts stuffing all his necessities. He looks on top of his dresser, the picture of mom, dad, and Clarice.  " I'm sorry guys..." He opens his window, and before he jumps out, he looks back at his room. " Good-bye." Sniper jumps out of the window and climbs down the tree.

Harley and her men spot Sniper, running towards Skytorch School. " Get that boy!!" Sniper slows down for a bit, but suddenly starts running again when he sees Arstole and Carmice running after him. Sniper runs into the forest to outrun Harley's bodyguards, but Arstole and Carmice go separate ways and appear at the sides of Sniper. Sniper thinks he's lost all hope, but soon finds an opening and exits the forest. " There he is!!!" says Arstole running at a quick speed. " Oh no!!" Sniper runs into a cave and looks down. A bottomless pit... He looks back. Arstole and Carmice are already catching up to him. " Well I guess this is the only way!" Sniper jumps into the pit. Arstole and Carmice are soon joined by Harley. " Just let him go..." snaps Harley. " What does that pit lead to?" questions Arstole.     " This leads to the Forbidden World as we, humans, call it, but they call it Capritavix. Don't worry boys, he will eventually die there, those monsters will surely kill him."