Sonny Moore oneshot

Hi! This is my first FanFiction here on Wattpad so please don't be too rude if you didn't liked it.
-----------------------------
Yumi's Pov.
The sunlight was shining into my room... I opened my eyes and blinked a couple of times before I looked at the clock. "Shit!! 7:40 am already!", I thought and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower, then brushed my teeth and then went down the stairs into the kitchen to get my food for the day... Seriously, I hated my school. Everyone said bad things about me... That was annoying. I really hated my life. I packed my things, put on a jacked and left the house. I went to school 'cause I am too scared of driving with the bus... There are people inside and they will yell things at me or make me trip. I don't like them.
On my way to school, some guy catches my eye... He has black hair and kinda looked like the kind of people I like... Yes, there are some people I like... But there are no sort of that people at my school. Suddenly the guy looked back at me and stopped in his tracks. I looked down and kept on walking until I heard someone come up to me. I looked up and saw that guy in front of me.
"What do you want?", I asked and backed away a little. "Just wanted to ask for your name... I think I saw you somewhere...", he said. "I-I'm Yumi... And you are?", I stuttered. "Sonny. Nice to meet ya.", he said and smiled. That made me smile too. We went to school together and I wondered why I never noticed him before. He was such a nice person!
I also wondered why I talked to him... I never talk to people... But I have the feeling that I can trust that guy.
After school we went home together and I asked him if he wanted to stay at my place and eat lunch with me. He said yes.
So we ate lunch at my place and talked about a lot of things like hobbies and favorite music.
He told me he's in a band called "From First To Last".
I knew that band.. I loved it. "So you are the singer of that band? I gotta say, I'm surprised. I really, really like the band...", I said and he smiled. "Nice to hear that someone likes our music..", he giggled.
In the evening he had to go home and it was boring again.
2 weeks later...
I sat on my bed after school and wondered what Sonny was doin'.
So I texted him.
Me: Hey👋
Sonny: Hey, Yumi. Sup?
Me: Nothin'. It's soooo boring alone...
Sonny: you wanna do something?
Me: could you come over?
Sonny: I'll be there in a few minutes.
Me: yay!

I laid my phone on my desk and started doing my hair. A few minutes later the bell rang. I opened the door and let Sonny in. "So, what do you wanna do?", he asked. "Let's go to the park and have fun!!", I almost yelled. He nodded and so we went to the park. It was a sunny day... We climbed a tree and sat on it. "Are we friends?", I asked and looked at him. He looked back at me a little confused and said: "Of course we are!" "Okay... Then I don't have to worry about it.", I mumbled. "About what?", he asked a little more confused then before. "Uh... Some people said they wanted to be my friends... But in the end they only used me. They stole my money and things like that.", I answered a little sad.
"Oh... I'm sorry for you. But I'll never do anything like that.", Sonny said and I laid my head on his shoulder. "I like you... A lot... You know... You make me feel weird all the time... That's creepy... I never felt anything like that before..", I mumbled. "Huh? I make you feel weird? How?", he asked. "I dunno... I feel like there are thousands of butterflies in my stomach...", I said. "Are you saying you love me?", he asked. "Is that a bad thing?", I asked and thought I was gonna cry. "No... It's okay... I think I like you too.. A lot.", he said. I looked him
In the eyes and out of nowhere he just kissed me... I kissed back. He took my first kiss.. And I don't regret anything... This was the best moment of my life, ever!
"I love you, Sonny...", I whispered. "I love you too, Yumi.", he said back and kissed me again.

End of the story...

I know it's short, I'm sorry for that. I hope you liked it..✨🎉
I'd be happy if I get some nice comments.✨✨🎉