Part 1

I'm laying on my side. My face is pushed against the cold floor. My arm is twisted at an awkward angle beneath me, and tied at the base of my back to my other hand. I flick my eyes open, but it doesn't make much difference.
I can't see anything.
All around me is darkness. It's as if a black hole has come and sucked all of the light out of the earth.
Twisting myself around onto my back, I feel liquid soak through my clothes onto my skin; but no phone in my back pocket.
What's happening? Where am I?
Refusing to panic, I attempt to move my legs apart and fail. Great, so they're  tied up as well.
"Just stop arguing." A faint mans voice comes from my right. The voice isn't inside the room.
"It doesn't matter now anyway." That same voice says. "It's done." 
With all my core strength, I lift my upper-body off the floor, while bringing my legs up towards my body to help.
Burning pain rockets through my  head, causing me to hiss through clenched teeth. Quickly, I twist round so I can fall onto the wall; not the floor.

My head is throbbing.

The voices stop.

Silence.

I hear the sound of gravel underfoot and a squeak of a old door handle.
Light spills into the room as the door opens. The movement causing dust from the floor to swirl into the air. The sudden light makes the pain a thousand times worse. 
Light illuminates what's around me and I look down to see dark, red liquid pooling, making the concrete floor slick. Red. Dark red. Blood. It spots my top, my arms, my jeans. 
"Oh my god." I mumble my voice cracking at the end.
Squinting, I look back up towards the open door. Standing in front of me are 4 tall silhouettes
Once again, I pull against the bindings around my wrists and ankles.
"Don't make a sound or struggle... You'll only make it worse for yourself." The one on the far left says with no sign of humour in his voice.
Where the fuck am I?!