Chapter one

Mangle's POV
     I hate this god awful place. I miss my home. I miss my family. I miss everything I once was. I just wanna go home. But... This hell is my home now. I was once a pretty fox now I am nothing but wires and an exoskeleton and I can only see through my one good eye. I make nothing but static noise. I am just worthless all around. Why can't they fix me? Why can't I be pretty again? Why can't I be who I once was? I shake my head and focus. In a few hours that guard is coming and I need to stop him. He's just like the rest of them. Cold, cruel, and sick. That's all today's people are.
     Especially those damn kids. They are the one that made me like this. They are the cause of me making everyone run away. If it weren't for those brats I'd still be beautiful. And perhaps win my crush's heart...
"Hey Mangle, have you seen Toy Freddy around?" Toy Chica asked.
"Um.... No. I'll go look for him though." I stuttered and scampered up the wall.
"Thanks Mangle." Toy Chica smiled and watched me slither up the halls.
"Hey Freddy! Where are you-" I locked eyes with Foxy. If I had my heart it would be racing.
"Ahoy Mangle!" Foxy smiled.
"Ahoy... F-Foxy..." I said quietly. I let my back legs claw their way into the ceiling and I went upside down, my face by Foxy's.
"That is kinda cool." Foxy said in awe. I blushed a bit.
"Why thank you matey. Anyway, have you seen Toy Freddy? Toy Chica is lookin' for him."
"Um... Yar. He was in the parts and services room." Foxy said thoughtfully. I smiled at him in thanks.
"Thank you Foxy."
"Yar welcome Lass." I put my front paws back on the roof and made my way to the Parts and Services room.
"FREDDY!"
"What do you want you scrap of metal?" The older Freddy growled. I growled back.
"I am looking for the other Freddy you giant lump of rot." I snapped. He rolled his eyes and pointed to the other side of the room. I just slithered away and found Toy Freddy.
"God you are a lot harder to find than I thought." I said, which made him jump.
"Jesus Mangle, you need a bell or something. What do you want?" Toy Freddy turned and looked up at me. Guess that was a perk about being able to climb on ceilings.
"Toy Chica needs you. I didn't ask what for but she asked me to come find you. So come on." I slithered out of the P&S room but I have a quick death glare to Old Freddy before I left.
"MANGLE SLOW DOWN FOR FREDBEAR SAKE!" Freddy panted. I sighed to hold in my laughter.
"Sorry, I forgot that I am a little fast..." I said and slithered slower.
     We found Toy Chica in the stage area. Freddy walked up to her and they started talking. I looked around to find the Marionette. I hope she can fix me... I can't stand being like this. I thought. I went to the Prize corner and softly tapped the big box.
"Marionette? It's me Mangle..." I said quietly. She opened the top of the box and stretched.
"Why, hello Mangle. What do you need?" She asked nicely. She was one of the nicer ones to me.
"I just wanted to know if.... If..."
"If I can fix you?" She finished my sentence. I nodded shyly. Marionette smiled softly then thought for a bit.
"Hmm... I'll need to see the manual and such and see if I have your parts. But, I think I have a spare eye around here somewhere..." She said as she went back in her box. She popped back up a few moments later with an eye.
"Hm... This is the same color so this shall work. This may hurt just a tad darling... On three. One... Two... Three!" She pushed the eye in and it felt horrible. I screeched in pain and shut my eyes.
"Ow. Thanks for making me slightly deaf Mangle. But open your eyes so we can see if it works." The Marionette said as she gently touched my face. I nodded and opened my one eye then the other. But the other eye didn't work.
"Can you see out of it?" She asked. I shook my head and started crying.
"I will never be what I once was! I am just gonna be this piece of scrap the kids torment and I won't ever be beautiful like I once was and the other animatronics are gonna make fun of me and..."I sobbed. I couldn't finish my sentence. The Marionette softly sighed and hugged me.
"Mangle... I will fix you. You have my word. We shall figure it out. I promise. And you are beautiful just the way you are. And who cares what the others think? They are probably just jealous of how pretty you are." She said as she held my face between her hands. She gently took out the dis functional eye and threw it back in her box.
"Will you go get your manual so I can see what you need darling?"
"Y-Yes M-M-Marionette...." I stuttered then slithered on the floor to the room with the manuals. I didn't know where that is but I'll find it eventually. And I need to calm down anyway. I wasn't paying attention and one of the animatronics tripped over me. I gasped and tried to stand up.
"Oh my goodness I am so sorry! Are you okay-"
"Oi Mangle! I didn't see ya thar. I didn't mean to trip over ya." Foxy said and helped me up. I smiled bashfully.
"It's fine. It was my fault for not paying attention."
"And it was my fault for not seein ya lass." Foxy smiled sadly.
"So where are you headin to?" He asked.
"I'm trying to find the room with the manuals in it." I mumbled.
"Oh, I'll lead ya there. I know where it is." He scratched the back of his neck with his free paw. I smiled in gratitude.
"Thank you Foxy. This means the world to me." He just smiled genuinely and nodded.
"Anytime Mangle. I'll be there whenever you need me. Just give me an ol' holler and I'll come a runnin. Captain's honor." He stood up taller and I couldn't help but admire him. We started walking around for a bit and i looked up at him. He was so nice to me just because he wanted to. I now realized that I didn't just like him... I truly loved him. I am in love with Captain Foxy.

Howdy guys it's BloodyArrow here! How do you guys like the book so far? I truly enjoy writing this! It's so much fun and I ship Fangle like... A lot! So, if you have any questions just ask away and you can totally vote this if you want. Hopefully you enjoyed the book so far! More chapters will be coming soon! So see ya in the next chapter! ~BloodyArrow52