arrival

devyns pov
I sat with my mum waiting for the boys to come home. It's been 2 years since I've seen any of them, yeah we talk but not as much as I would like. ding! I get a text from Calum.

"hey little sis we just landed we'll see u in about 10 min"

I sit and wait until finally I see Mikey's red hair. I drop all of my stuff and run towards them. Calum picks me up and spins me around.

"I've missed you so much Dev," he says at nearly a whisper.
"I've missed u too Cal."  I say.

Calum puts me down and I walk over to Michael, Ashton, and Luke. Oh my goodness they've all grown so much since I last saw them. the first one to approach me is Ashton and he picks me up in a huge hug.

"I've missed u lil devil." All the 5sos boys call me devil. I tell them to call me Dev, but of course they don't listen.

"I've missed u too ashy boo." Ashton was like another older brother to me, as if having Calum wasn't enough. Calum is currently 19, and I'm 18. There's only a year difference in our age, but Calum acts like he's so much older.

I walk over to Michael and tap on his shoulder. He whips his head around and takes me into a gigantic hug.

"Devyn I missed u so much!! How dare you leave me alone with those idiots." He says with a chuckle.

"It's not been much fun around here without u guys, trust me I'd rather be on tour with you then be stuck here in sydney." I say. Here's the thing, I don't have many friends other than the boys. I have about 3 really close friends other than the boys. I have a couple that I'll hang out with every so often, but not that much.

"Well we'll see about that." Michael says with a slight smirk. He kneels down a little and kisses me on the forehead then walking away. That's something he's always done. He know I love it and it makes me feel safe, so whenever I see him he does it. It's not awkward or anything because we are best friends.

I feel someone come up from behind me and whisper in my ear, "I think you're forgetting to say hi to someone." I spin around and give Luke one of the biggest hugs ever.

"I've missed you so fucking much Devyn." Luke says. I say it back and we just stand there hugging for a little while. Luke has always been one of my best friends. He's the same age as me so we've always had classes together. After 4th grade we told each other we would be best friends forever and nothing would ever change that.

Luke and I stop hugging and we all walk to baggage claim to get their bags, then we walk to the van that is here to pick us up. After we put all the bags in the boot of the car we head off to me and Calums house. All the boys aware going to be staying there for a couple of days. On the drive home I sit in between Luke and Michael. Calum is in the front and Ashton is in the very back.

"So guys tell me everything that has happened while on tour." I say while wiggling my eyebrows.

"Dude it was so much fun, we met so many new people and saw so many new places. We finally get to do what we've been dreaming of, and it feels fucking amazing." Says Ashton.

"Yeah it was so amazing. I wish you could have came along with us to experience it, you would have loved it." Says Michael. As he says this he puts his arm around me so that I'm leaning into him. I look at Luke and he seems a little uncomfortable. I'm not to sure why though.

Luke's pov
What is Michael doing? I've told him so many times how much I like Devyn. He's the only one I've ever told because I could never tell Calum or else he would rip my balls out, and Ashton might end up telling Calum to do the right thing or whatever.

As Michael puts his arm around Devyn he shoots me a little smirk as I shoot daggers with my eyes at him. I look down at Devyn and she's looking at me.

"Are you okay?" She mouthes to me with her eyebrows scrunched together. I give her a small nod and continue to look forward.

*fast forward to when they get back to Calums and Devyns house*

We all sit on the couches and decide to watch a movie. We choose to watch the Purge because none of us have ever seen it. We  set up a bunch of pillows and blankets on the ground for me and Devyn, and the other boys all take the couches.

"I'm making popcorn does anyone want any?" Devyn asks all of us. We all say yes and she walks into the kitchen and I follow to help her.

Devyns pov
I walk into the pantry and look for the popcorn a bags. I spot them in the tallest shelf. Since I'm only 5'3 I had to go and get a chair to stand on. I turn around and smack right into Luke's chest.

"You okay there princess?" Luke says with a small laugh. Princess?

He reaches above my head and grabs the popcorn, as I pout because I was to small to get it. He hands it to me and follows me into the kitchen as I put the popcorn into the microwave. I turn around and he's sitting on the island in the middle of our kitchen. He waves for me to come over and I stand in between his legs as he hugs me.

"You know, I missed you more than anyone." He says into my hair. I love Luke's hugs, they make me feel safe and secure.

" Well then I missed you more than all the other boys" I say as he still hugs me.

"Really?" He asks as I walk to get the popcorn.

"Maybe." I say with a wink as I put a piece of popcorn in my mouth and walk back into the movie room.

Luke follows closely behind with a small pout on his lips. I squeeze his spcheeks together as I say "Aw Lukey your so cute." "Fuck off" He says with a small laugh as he sit down on the floor. I lay down next to him and we begin the movie.

**********************************************************************************
hey guys so this is my first fanfic so I hope u like it :) vote comment and add to your library if you like it! I'll try to update this story as often as possible