The beginning

There was a teenage girl named Lilly. She had brown hair and hazel eyes she lived in New York. She had 3 brothers named Leon, Thomas and Chris they were very protective of their baby sister. Lilly had a best friend called Caitlin, Caitlin had blonde hair and sea blue eyes, every time Lilly looked into Caitlin eyes she would see the ocean. They had been best friends since preschool, they knew everything about each other. They met one day in preschool Lilly was drawing a picture of a rainbow and some stupid boy stole the crayon she was using so Lilly said to the boy "may i have my crayon back please?" he said "no you can't" so this girl came over and said "hey come on give it back to her" the boy then said "what are you going to do if i don't?" The girl then said " i will give you cooties" he then said " OK OK I'll give it back just don't touch me" so he gave Lilly back the crayon and walked off, Lilly said to the girl "thank you so much i really needed this color to finish my drawing" the girl then said "no problem can i see what you are drawing?" Lilly showed her the rainbow she was drawing she said "that's really cool, my name is Caitlin what's yours?" Lilly then said "I'm Lilly" so ever since that day they became friends and a couple of years later they became best friends but when Lilly was 16 and Caitlin was 17 Lilly started to have really strong feelings for Caitlin but she didn't act on her feelings because if she did she would think that it would ruin their friendship and she didn't want that. The thing that Lilly didn't know was the Caitlin was in love with her as well but didn't want to do anything that would jeopardize their friendship. So it was very complicated.

A.N HEY PEEPS SO THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER I STARTED IT AGES AGO BUT I WRITERS BLOCK I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING I AM WILLING TO HEAR ANY SUGGESTIONS PLEASE IT WOULD HELP A LOT :)  UNTIL NEXT TIME.