A new friend

Ella's POV

It's raining again, I smile looking out the medium sized window in my room. I love the rain. I like running into puddles and just waking in it really. It may sound childish but can you blame me? It's fun!

I think I'm gonna go and jump into puddles now. I get my boots and sweater. I know weird but eh that's how I am. Last time I ran down to the park and slide down the slippery slide, its was fun until I tripped after getting up. I laughed like some lunatic to myself.

I went outside and began the fun. I splashed and twirled around in the rain. Best part is I saw a rainbow on the part that was kind of sunny, yet cloudy.

Woof woof. I turned and saw a cute little wolf. It was small, it reached up to my knees. It's not saying much since I'm only like 5'4. I think I'm gonna keep the little guy. I'll finally have someone to talk to besides my creator.

"Hey little guy." I patted his fury head. Awe so cute. He had one green and one blue eye. Damn this dog is gorgeous better looking then me. Then again every animal I see is better looking than me. I shooked my head and chuckled to myself. But I don't think anyone could compare to Evan Peters, his ass is perfect.

Okay Ella stop thinking about Evan and his amazing ass. This is not the time. Looks like I doze off for a while, damn ass always doing this to me. The little wolf barked to get my attention again.

I smiled sheepishly towards him. "Sorry um I wasn't thinking of someone's ass, okay? I was thinking of um cheese! Yeah let's go with cheese."

Seems like he found what I said funny, he was laughing weird. Its weird how they kind of laugh, like if they were high on something. Maybe that's why hyenas are always laughing.

"Hey stop laughing at me." I grumbled. I mean its not that funny.

"Hmm I think I'm gonna call you Milkshake." After that he looked at me, like he freaking looked at me as if saying, "Uhuh girl, I ain't bringing no boys to the year." Okay maybe not that. I laughed at that thought.

"Woof woof!"

I sobered up and sat down in front of him smiling.

"How about Ash?"

I guessed he liked it, he wouldn't stop wagging his tail. I smiled at him happy he liked the name.

"Alright Ash it is." I look at my watch to see that its getting late. Holy poop, I have to get back home he's coming back today.

"Come on Ash we have to get home quick." And at that we ran back home before he got back from his trip. At least I made a new friends today.