Meg X Ryan

A/N: It gets smutty. (To be honest most parts will be smutty) so don't read if smut isn't your cup of tea.

Ryan and Meg were sat on the orange couch filming a Free Play. Meg was sat with her arm on the back of the couch facing Ryan. *I wonder if he would cheat on his wife with me.* All her head could think about was how she had started to like him more than Gavin recently. "Meg you're looking pretty zoned out what are you thinking of?" Ryan asked and Meg snapped back into reality. "Huh? What? Nothing." Meg quickly said making people laugh. They kept talking about whatever then some how the conversation was about cheating. "Ryan would you ever cheat on your wife with anyone?" Meg asked knowing the answer she wanted. Ryan taken back by her question. "What kind of person do you think I am? I wouldn't. Probably, maybe if I found someone I really liked." Ryan answered truthfully wanting to add 'like you' at the end but thought that wouldn't be right. He knew Meg loved Gavin, didn't she? "Hey Ryan you know it's been a year since we burned your shoes so should I still be the only person you're following on Twitter?" Meg asked. She had to bring up the burning of Ryan's old shoes it was one of her favourite topics to talk about. "Well there's nothing wrong with you having that privilege forever is there?" Ryan said trying to cover up the fact that he just liked seeing Meg on his feed. Ryan was sat with his arm on the back of the chair like a gossipy girl and like Meg was. *oh my god she's so pretty and her hair suits her perfectly Gavin wouldn't mind if I just took her away does he? Does she?* Ryan's brain was a mess all he wanted to do was bang her. After they had done that segment and the stunt was being set up Meg and Ryan were talking out of people's sight. Meg was explaining something about the stunt but Ryan wasn't listening. Ryan was imagining kissing Meg right at that moment. Meg finished talking and began to turn and walk away when Ryan grabbed her arm. "Ryan? Do you want something?" She asked sort of scared. Ryan didn't say anything and just kissed her. It wasn't a long kiss just a short one. Ryan quickly realised what he had done. "I'm sorry I wasn't think...." He started to say before he got cut off by Meg kissing him. This kiss lasted longer. Meg and Ryan both felt like there wasn't nothing else and just them. "Meg." They heard Mariel call. Ryan and Meg broke from their kiss both blushing like idiots. "We better go." Meg said and walked back to the set, Ryan quickly followed. Meg and Ryan went about their usual day not talking of what had happened but when ever they saw each other they blushed. When ever Ryan saw Gavin he felt guilty.
The next day
Ryan had finished filming videos with Achievement Hunter and was set to film a Free Play later on so he went to go hang out at the set of Free Play. When he got there no one was there, the lights were off but the set was set up. Ryan didn't bother turning the lights on and just sat on the orange couch him and Meg sit on for Free Play. He sat there for a couple of minutes before he heard the doors open and someone turned the lights on. It was the beautiful purple haired girl Ryan had kissed yesterday. "Hey Meg." Ryan said making Meg jump. "Ryan? What are you doing here you're not usually this early." Meg asked Ryan even though she didn't really mind him being there. "Well I finished filming with Achievement Hunter so I thought I'd come hang here." Ryan explained. He looked at Meg and blushed. He couldn't help it she was beautiful. Meg walked up to Ryan and sat next to him. She kissed him and this time a little tongue slipped in. After they had broken from this long kiss. Meg checked her watch. "Hey, the crew aren't gonna be here for a while." Meg said in a sexy sort of way. She had the look on her face which told Ryan exactly what she meant. "Right here? And now?" Ryan asked he had never had sex on a sofa. "Yeah why not?" Meg said she obviously knew what she was on about. "We've got at least an hour before they come." Meg assured Ryan. "Ok then." Ryan said before kissing Meg again. Ryan pulled down his trousers and pants while Meg pulled down hers. Meg looked down at Ryan's erect member. She got Ryan to sit on the sofa and she got on and rode. With every thrust Meg let out a little moan. As she kept going the moans kept getting a little louder while still trying to keep it a little quiet as people may be able to hear her. There were moans from Ryan at points. Ryan gave up and moaned "I'm going to cum do you want it in or out?" Meg didn't slow down or anything she just replied with "Cum inside me Ryan!" Meg kept going until Ryan climaxed, moaned and Meg felt his liquid filling up inside her. Meg got off of Ryan and sat next to him. "That was amazing." Meg said. Ryan laughed "better than Gavin?" Making Meg laugh as well. "Yeah." Meg answered. Ryan got up. Meg led down on the sofa inviting Ryan inside her again. Ryan accepted her invitation and put his erect penis inside her moist pussy. Ryan was in charge this time. With the thrusts Meg's moans were better than the other time Ryan kept thrusting his dick inside of Meg and they both liked it after a good amount of thrusting Ryan let out a moan and Meg felt her being filled up again. Meg sat up "Yeah definitely better than Gavin." Ryan laughed as he got his trousers and pants back on. Meg got hers back on as well. They sat there talking and then they heard the door open and Mariel walked in. "Ryan? What are you doing here?" Mariel said astounded by Ryan not being late. "Oh I was just hanging out here as I finished my other filming." Ryan explained. Meg tried not to giggle at what had just happened. Mariel noticed this, she knew about Meg having a crush on Ryan. "What have you two been up to?" She asked as Ryan's face turned the colour of a beetroot. "Nothing." He quickly said. Mariel took Meg to talk about the show. "So? Did he?" Mariel asked like a gossiping schoolgirl (A/N imagine Mariel in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit though) Meg couldn't help but smile "Yeah.... We did have a bit of fun." Meg said. Mariel put her hand over her mouth sort of in shock. "I mean I guess he liked you after you told me he kissed you but cheating on his wife?" Mariel talked to Meg about this for ages until she was told the show should start filming soon. Meg went back onto the orange sofa where Ryan had been waiting. "You've told her haven't you?" Ryan whispered into Meg's ear. "Yeah she's my best friend of course I'd tell her." Meg whispered back. Ryan rolled his eyes and smiled.
The End