high school

In music the teacher had a seating plan for the class and i was sitting next to kalan and lacie I don't know lacie but I have a feeling that she likes kalan because she keeps on looking at him.

We have to do a singing test "I love singing how about you kalan do you like singing"? "Me your asking me I suck at singing Maddie" "are you sure you suck I love singing but is suck" "can I hear you sing Maddie" "well youwill have to wait for the singing test Kalan" "wait we have to sing in front of the class"? "Clam we all sing together and then we fo in to a DIFFERENT room" "ok thank Madsie Maddie I don't know what I do without you".

When the hole class sings together they stopped but I didn't and when I finish the hole class claped they think I am an amazing singer so we do a bit more singing all together the singing test starts. Everyone said I had to go fist so I "did when i came back they said did you pass" I has my head down and said "n yes" we all cheered then Lacie went nexted so everyone asked me to go with them but I waited at the door. Kalan was last he asked me to go in with him how could I say no 1 I like him 2 he asked me so nicely so of course I said yes, when the teacher said he passed I went up to him and said "your amazing kalan" then the bell went after the teacher left the room kalan tapped me on the shoulder as i turned around he was about to give me a hug but he didn't "thanks for coming with me maddie" "that's ok kalan I didn't mind your voice is amazing" "wait maddie the teacher said you have a vistor up at the office they said that they know you" "ok thanks kalan" we both smiled at each other and left.