The Perfect Beautiful Lie#1

As I held the bottle I realized every sip I drank, hazed my mind over a little bit more. I realized as I was drinking this, that it was worth it, being able to forget, worth the burning sensation in my throat and stomach. And I also realized the more I drank the less it burned and the better I felt. I drank and drank to forget, to feel...to feel more alive than I've felt in weeks. I felt free of the bonds that held me, and of my sadness and realized that this was a sweet divine drink that i shouldve discovered long ago

As I gulped one more drink of it I realized it was all gone. I walked to the phone and swayed on my feet. I sat down, and had to think to remeber her number. After about five minutes I called Breena,

"hello?" she answered "Bre, I need a ride to the store." I asked, trying not to sound drunk. "why don't you just take ur car, itd be easier." she asked confused. "I wanted to hang out with you for a bit...so what do you say?" hoping she'd say yes.

"yea thatd be kewl. Ill be there in 30 or 40 min" damn that long?! "okay! great, see you then. Byyee." please hurry! "bye." as soon as I heard the click of the line going dead I hung up the phone and went to get dressed.

I took a shower to sober up a bit so I didn't have to work at making sure I ddnt slur my words. That was a big mistake. As my mind cleared a small bit my memories of HIM Came running back. I tried to block out the pain I remembered from that nite, as I got dressed.

I put on my acid wash skinnies, with lime green converse, and a my chemical romance tee. "Shylah?" I heard as Jamie, my uncle, called my name.

"yeah? Whatcha need?" I said as I winced, everything was getting clearer and louder the longer Bre took. I walked down stairs as he answered my question. "miky and another friend is coming over and we mite go clubing later but we wanted some vodka before hand just in case we dnt go, so I was wanting to see if you'll get it for me. I have the money and you can keep the change to get what you want afterwards." he looked at me knowing I would be happy mikey was comin since he was like a big brother I never had but he expected an answer so I put on my best acting face and said, "but how will I buy it? I'm not old enough." he laughed and said,

"Don't deny it it, you and me both know you got a fake ID." oh shit how did he find out. "oh, um the cats outa the bag..but yeah ill get it for you but I want $30 so I have extra spending money. Please?" I have him my i-love-you-but-If-you-dont-do-this-i-wont-get-you-wat-you-want look.

"fine, oh sounds like your ride is here." he said as Bre blared her horn. "okay, love you, uncle Jamie!!! Cya in a few!" I looked at my watch as I got into her black mustange and said,

"wow 30 min turned into 2 hours!!!! Wat the hell?" my head already had started to pound since she blared her car horn. "sorry, I had to help my mom with something at the shop." she didn't know how much I envied her, she had both her parents alive and well and they all lived together. She took it for granted.

"fine. Okay, can you hurry, though? Jamie decided he needed me back quickly at the last minute, when I was leaving." Lie. "but we can hang out at my place, If you want..." I knew she wouldn't because she had to work an afternoon shift at the cafe and she never blows work off. "uh I can't I gota work but some other time, maybe...?" See.

"okay that works!" when we got to the store I went straight to the liquor isle and saw I had enough money to buy 4 one-eighth bottles of vodka with the $30 combined with my $15. Yes! I went through the check out counter with a breeze. "what's with all the booze?" Bre asked me when I got back in to her car.

"oh Jamie is having a couple friends over and have me the extra money and said to get him a bottle." she gave me a look. "that doesn't explain the other 3 bottles" I looked out the window and tryed to sound indifferent. "oh they're for me but they'll last me a long time." I said and smiled "shy I thought you stopped. Are you okay? You've been acting weird." I gave her a skeptical look. "hey, I'm fine. I tell you everything! Don't worry!" All lies.

"okay be sure you do." the rest of the ride was In silence and just before we got to my house I put the extra bottles in my bag to make sure no one would see them. I opened the door to see mikey and hugged him. And said ill be right back. I ran upstairs and put my bag away and came back and Jamie said "this is shy,"as he pointed to me, "and Shy this is Xavier,"he added as he tousled this tall gorgeous guys black hair. "he's my other friend and will be staying with us for a while and so will mikey!" "yay!" I said trying to sound happy but my head began to pound and the room felt like it was spinning.

"are you okay, Shylah?" Jamie asked worried. "yes just tired. I'm going to go to my room." I was getting ready to pass out. "okay." I hurried out the room. I went through the kitchen and grabbed a glass and some ice and started up the stairs to my room. I put the glass and ice in my mini-frigde. I swayed on my feet and passed out on the floor. ****************** I gasped and opened my eyes when I felt someone put me on my bed. " sorry did I wake you?" I heard the someone say, I couldn't see who so I yelled out of shock and terror. I hit whoever it was and turned my lamp on as I realized it was Xavier. "oh omg. I'm sorry! You scared me! Uh-" he cut me off by putting a finger to my lips. I blushed. "its my fault. Its fine.". "wha-what are you doing in here?" my head hurt and I didn't know If I hit it or it was from not having alcohol for so long. "Jamie and mikey left so I came in to make sure you were okay and you were passed out on the floor." "okay, I see that's fine. Why didn't you go with them?" I asked trying to distract myself.

"I didn't feel like going out tonite," he said indifferently "but i want to do something...."

"What is it?" My head was hurting and i closed my eyes as i waited for him to answer.

"Are you going to tell me wha-" I opened my eyes just as he leaned into my face and presssed his lips next to mine. I gasped but pulled him closer. His mouth was sweet and soft. Our mouths moved in syncronized movements and he reluctly pulled away after a few minutes to catch his breath, but didnt go far. He moved his mouth to my neck and kissed me there and started to nibble on it. He started to softly bite it until i heard him breath in and felt a small sharp pain in my neck.

I felt him pull away so abruptly he fell off the bed. He stared at my neck and then at the door. I have to- have to get something in town....bye." And with that he left. I stared at the door dumbfoundedly thinking i just daydreamed this, but then raised my fingers to my neck. I felt two small marks and blood where he bit me. i walked to my mirror to see what it looked like and they already were healing in front of my eyes and in a matter of seconds they were gone, all that was left was two tiny scars that looked months old....

Hi! thanx for reading plz comment! i know its short sorry!