"Just a Goodnight Kiss" Nezumi(Rat) X Shion; NO.6

(VIDEO CREDIT TO LADYKURO FROM YOUTUBE)
THANK YOU FOR READING, IF YOU WOULD LIKE, PLEASE CHECK OUT MY OTHER FICS. <3 ~ admin

Shion sighed quietly, and looked to the ground; his long, fluffy white hair falling to his eyes.
"I'm just so glad to have met you... Rat..."
He paused and looked over to Rat, sitting at the other end of the couch, who was staring at him with an expression Shion hadn't seen him convey very often: surprise.
"If I had kept on living the way I did... I would be a selfish, miserable person knowing only innocence. I wouldn't know anything about life... But I'm glad that I've been able to spend time with you feeling so many different things..."
He swallowed, looking into Rats eyes, a silver- gray color he found intensely mesmerizing.
Shion stood up, and Rat stared at him with widened eyes.
"I'm glad I know you... That's all I really have to say..." Shion concluded.
Rat continued to stare in surprise as Shion bent over slightly, grabbing Rats shoulder and bringing his face closer.
Their lips touched, gently at first, but with a growing passion.
After a few seconds, Rats arms snaked their way around Shions waist. Shion was a bit shocked, and opened his mouth slightly. Rat used that to his advantage and slipped his tongue deep into Shions mouth.
"Nngh.."
Shion was pulled into Rats lap.
Rats hand slid down Shions pants, grabbing his ass.
"Mn!"
Shions occasional moans drove Rat further.
Rat unbuttoned his pants, then began to pin Shion to the couch.
Rat stopped kissing him for a moment and smirked.
"Is this okay to continue, your highness?" He asked with that sarcastic air of his.
Shion frowned, but then started to giggle.
"Only you can be in a situation like this and still say things like that."
Rat proceeded to take off Shions shirt, and then his own.
"Say stuff like what?"
"N-nevermind."
Shion smiled and cupped Rats face, running a delicate finger over his lips.
Rat smiled back at him, and leaned down toward Shions ear.
"You're really something, you know." He bit the top of Shions ear lightly.
Rat lowered his lips onto Shions collarbone and kissed it. He planted a small trail of kisses on his slender body, starting on his shoulder and going up his neck, past his scar and onto his frail jawline. Rat licked a spot on his lower neck, just above his collarbone on the gentle slope of his shoulders and bit down softly, sucking on Shions pale skin, leaving his mark on the boy. The boy who saved him, the dangerous boy who destroyed his morals. The beautiful boy for whom he would risk anything. The boy he had irreversibly fallen in love with.
Rat drew his mouth away from Shions neck and looked at the red mark he had made. A bit of blood had been drawn, but not enough to drip down his shoulder.
"Nn.."
Rat took off his shirt, then began to unbutton Shions sweater and shirt.
"So many goddamn buttons..." Rat remarked.
"I guess it is kind of a pain..." Shion answered.
Rat finally finished unbuttoning, and then, as his hands traveled to Shions pants, he heard an objection.
"Wait! Rat... You've done enough. L-let me do something... To you." Shion looked away, blushing.
"Do you even know how the hell to do whatever you're thinking of?" Rat asked impatiently.
Shion sighed.
"Please just let me get on top of you for a minute." Shion responded, sounding like a whining child.
"Hm... Alright, my prince."
Rat smirked and rolled over so that Shion was now the one pinning him.
Shion moved down to Rats pants and underwear, and slid them off, throwing them onto the floor.
Rat felt defenseless against Shion, something he hated. But for once, being defenseless might turn out to be pretty fun.
Shion stared down at Rats member and took it into his hand.
Rat flinched at the sudden touch.
Shion brought his mouth down, licking the head of Rats stiffening dick.
This earned a loving sigh from Rat.
His response drove Shion to bolder actions, and he began to slowly take in all of Rats growing member.
"Mnngh.." Shion was trying not to choke on Rats member, but was strangely aroused by the thought of the pleasure he was giving Rat.
"Ah... Holy shit... I take back what I said a second ago..." Rat said with a hoarse voice.
Shion began to move his head up and down at a quickening pace.
"Hha....nn!" Rat moaned quietly.
"Fuck... If that brat keeps this up..."
Rat thought.
"Sh-Shion I don't want to cum just yet... stop for a second... Now..." Rat half whispered in a strained voice.
Shion took his mouth away, and looked up at Rat.
"W-what?" He asked, out of breath.
"It's more fun to see how long I can hold out. Besides, your dick looks like it's begging for attention, almost as much as you yourself."
Shion blushed a shade of red so bright it was almost the color of his ruby eyes.
"Pffftt...Hahaha! Your face is so red!"
Rat exclaimed, laughing at the poor boy.
"Sh-shut up!" Shion said, flustered.
Rat leaned forward and grabbed the sides of his face, pulling it towards his own, and kissed him again, this time harder than before. Rat climbed atop Shion, their lips still connected, and positioned himself at Shions entrance. Rat slowly lowered himself.
"A...aah...nn!" Breathy moans slipped out from Shions throat.
Rat let out a sigh of pleasure.
"You okay?" He asked.
"Haah...Yeah.. It feels different than I thought it would. It feels like a kind of hot pressure is setting into my hips-" Shion was cut off by Rats laughter.
"Your highness, scientific bullshit aside, I believe you're talking about my dick." He was still snickering when Shion said
"How is that scientific? It's just kind of dully painful. W-why am I trying to describe it ?!" Shion put his face into his hands from embarrassment, but then began to laugh a little himself.
"Heh... How adorable." Rat whispered into his ear, pulling himself out slowly, almost all the way, then re entering.
Shions hands tangled their way into Rats hair, then slid around his neck and clung to his back. Rats hand reached down to Shions member, and began to stroke it while he continued to quicken his thrusts into Shion.
"Ah! Unngh...! Hhaah!" Shions moans grew loader and more hoarse sounding as Rat slid in and out of him at a faster pace, their skin slick with sweat. Shion tightly rapped his legs around Rat, as he began to bend down to him, lavishing attention to Shions member.
"u...unh!" Rat groaned quietly.
As his free arm traveled around Shions head, lightly grabbing his snow colored hair as he connected their lips, sliding his hot, lively tongue into Shions mouth. Shions tongue slid into Rats mouth, and they weren't kissing at this point so much as licking each other's tongues. They were close to each other, so close they could almost hear the wild pounding of each other's hearts over the sounds of skin slapping against skin. Rat pulled away, panting wildly.
"Ah-ahn! Rat I'm... I can't-please-ngh...!"
Shion couldn't finish his sentence. His mind went blank with burning pleasure as he reached his climax. As he dug his nails into Rats back, semen shot out onto Rats hand, a bit landing on Shions stomach.
"Aa-ahh..." Shion was a panting mess as his dominant still thrust into him.
"Fuck...! So hot.." Rat shamelessly growled, biting his lip. He grabbed onto Shions hips, slamming and grinding his own against him one last time, he could feel Shions walls tighten around him. Unable to control himself anymore, he released into Shion.
"Nn..!" Shion felt the hot liquid enter him, surprising him with Rats warmth. Rat, still holding onto Shions hips, was exhausted. He was sweating, his face was flushed and he was panting like a madman. Shion was breathing wildly also, blushing brightly, and sweating more than a young man of his caliber normally would. Rats hair had slipped from the tight ponytail it once was in, and was hanging much looser after Shion had involuntarily pulled at it. Rat kissed Shion passionately, and removed his member after Shion untangled his arms and legs from him.
He rolled over next to Shion, the both of them barely fitting on the couch, and hugged him, burying his face in Shions white hair he loved so dearly. He kissed Shions head, then forehead and nose, then cheeks, and finally his lips.
Shion smiled.
"Rat..."
"Hm?"
Rat smiled back.
"Nothing. I just wanted to say your name..." Shion kissed Rats lips tenderly.
"I love you." Rat said, looking straight into Shions eyes.
"I'm glad to know you feel the same way. I've always loved you, I grow to love you more every day..." Shion continued to smile.
"Although, I never thought I'd do this with you... All I intended was a good night kiss..."
Rat cupped Shions face in his hands.
"Well, after we get cleaned up, I'd be happy to give you a most skillful one, my lovely little prince."
"But we really should take a shower..." Rat added.
"Heh... Yeah you're right." Shion responded.
"Jeez... And to think this all started because you wanted just a goodnight kiss..." Rat said.
"Well, I wasn't disappointed..." Shion added.
And those two, from there on, were no longer just life saver and victim. They were lover and lover. Now standing equal, in almost all respects.