Camp Half-Blood

Jinx's pov

I ran and ran, Raph at my side like always. The others running behind us. What are we running from? A Hydra. Yea while running we have to try not to get our tails burnt off. Pretty soon we were in the woods. And we passed something that says Camp Half-Blood. I turned around to see that the Hydra couldn't get through some kind of magical border. Mikey turned around when we stopped running.

"Aw yea son you can't get us!" Mikey said.

"Where are we?" Leo asked.

"I have no idea." Donnie said.

"Well let's go see." Sam said. She walked to the edge of the woods and we followed. A valley stretched out before us. 19 cabins in the form of the Greek horseshoe symbol were across a creek. An areana sat on the other side of the cabins. A stable with what looks like winged horses stood off to the side. A big house stood close to the stable. A climbing wall with what looks like lava coming down the sides stood far away from everything else.

"Woa" we all said in usion. Then a boy with black hair and sea green eyes walked over to us.

"Hi I'm Percy Jackson. I'm the son of Poseidon. Who are you?" The boy said.

"I'm Leonardo but call me Leo. This is Jade my girlfriend." Leo said putting an arm around Jade.

"I'm Donatello but call me Donnie or Don. This is Andi my girlfriend." Donnie said putting an arm around Andi.

"I'm Michelangelo but call me Mikey. This is Sam my girlfriend." Mikey said putting an arm around Sam.

"Name's Raphael but call me Raph. This is Jinx my girlfriend." Raph said putting an arm around my waist.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hey people. In the next chapter I'm just gonna skip two days. And um well I need ideas for the other chapters. And-

Raph: don't forget to like and comment on my girl's book or there will be consequences!

Me: yea what he said. And-

Raph: if you like role play pm my girl and she'll get to you ASAP.

Me: -elbows him playfully- I was gonna say that.

Raph: yea I know. -kisses me deeply and passionately-

✌out my 🐢 ninjas XD lol. -turns the camera off-