|yoonmin| part 1. (1 of kpop stories)

Min Yoongi has always been forgetful.
Going in and out of places to look for lost necessities and accidentally leaving the oddest of items in the oddest of places. Usually Yoongi tries to help himself out by doodling dates and places on his palms and wrists. In his room Yoongi keeps a Mason Jar full of black and grey, thinly tipped sharpies. On occasion Yoongi will slide is doll-like hands into the cracks of the caps and lids of the markers, taking one out ever so carefully and removing the black, shield-like cylinder from the top of the dark felt. Then, letting his thoughts guide his hand, there he went, scribbling addresses and times on his left arm. Yoongi then would gently blow on his written information to prevent it spearing and rubbing off.
coffee & study at 11-2 pm today
Yoongi wrote in smaller script and wore long sweaters hoping for someone to notice his fair complexion and not his flaw. Yoongi opened his handphone, transferring emails and rough drafts of his new book. When he was a kid he was known for being powerful with words and strong statements. Speaking his mind and making music with words. In middle school he had two options;
1) try his luck at the Kpop industry and mix together rhythms and words to create rap.
2) become a fictional writer and publish novels and ideas for audiences everywhere in Korea.

Yoongi decided writing would be a better occupation considering he could put strong statements together but not speak them. Throughout his life he had always been shy and quiet so he started writing and writing, and working and working, on one novel called Nevermind. In this time Yoongi learned writing took time and still to this day he is working on the same novel, perfecting it without an editor, or even a cover artist. Yoongi closed his handphone sliding it into his right dark grey back pocket. Yoongi then proceeded to put on his light pink scarf and black pea coat and walk out his apartment door.

Park Jimin has had one thing on his mind all this morning, his left arm

Park Jimin has had one thing on his mind all this morning, his left arm. Oddly enough writing over night has been appearing on his skin. This morning he had woken up with messages from someone that was not himself. Black toned marker burned as it came through his skin.
coffee & study at 11-2 pm today
His arm ached and was sore from the burn and he rubbed it gently as he got out of bed. Last night he had gone out to his favorite gallery called lessons til dawn, sadly it was not to look at his favorite art, he worked there. Jimin had always been into art, in every way.
Sadly Jimin dropped out of high school to become an artist, drawing skyscrapers and fruit in a sprawl of dark, mostly black colors. Jimin also had a habit of drawing on his arm. Since he was too poor to get a tattoo he used his skills instead. This morning he took a black ball-point pen up and down his arm to create a skyline of buildings and trash cans. It sorta hurt but it would be worth it for the interview for a job in LA today. He currently lives in Seoul, after being kicked out of the house by his mother and father in Busan. Jimin feels getting away from Korea would be a good start to beginning a new, and maybe even getting back to education. After eating his breakfast Jimin hopped into the shower to rinse off and then hopped out 8 mins later to put on clothes. Jimin shuffled on a white sweatshirt, ripped jeans and dark timberlands Jimin then put his phone in his pocket as he jumped down two stairs at a time to get his morning coffee. But it was 12 in the afternoon, "not really morning anymore" Jimin said to himself as he checked his watch on his left wrist that was almost resting on the mysterious writing that appeared that morning. He assumed that he did it while he was drunk or something with his friends, so he brushed off the odd pain and pushed his hair back as he reached the bottom floor. Jimin lived in a rough part of town, in a little apartment, not being able to afford much in the big city of Seoul. Luckily there was a decent coffee shop that was just a few blocks from his  apartment building that he built a few friendships with people who worked there. The coffee shop was called El Glande, or the bullet in Spanish.  Jimin sung open the door to the smaller coffee shop. There was one smaller, sort of cute, male sat in the corner on his laptop.

-

Yoongi had just arrived at his favorite coffee shop. He first set up his computer then took his coat off and sat down to get his documents ready from his emails. Then he stood up to get a drink from the baristas up front.

Jimin walked behind the mint haired boy, checking out his noticeably edgy body. The thin boy looked up at the menu and his cute pink scarf bounced as he got on his tip toes. Luckily he didn't see  his interviewer anywhere, maybe this could be his chance, but he would have to be quick. As The boy ordered Jimin noticed that the boy had a surprisingly sexy voice with a raspy tone. Jimin couldnt take the thought of never seeing him again. The co-workers shuffled quickly on the amber tiled floor in the coffee shop getting the iced drink ready in no time at all. Jimin had an idea. The smaller boy turned around right into Jimin, spilling his drink all over his black sweater.

Yoongi turned around after his drink was ready and bumped into a red head with large arms and light skin. His iced drink splattered all over him, getting himself soaked in a mocha.

"Im so sorry!" Jimin said with a fake concern.

"Its alright," Yoongi muttered into his soaked sleeve. "It happens all the time."

"No.. I really do apologize, let me help you! You're drenched!" Jimin took off the boy's darker cardigan sweater revealing his pale skinny arms in a less soaked black t-shirt. Jimin grabbed paper towels and patted the boy's soft skin with the layered paper. Jimin started at the upper arm leading down to the boys wrists. coffee & study 11-2 today. Jimin's eyes widened in surprise as he wiped back up the boys arm as a skyline appeared on his skin.. They were in the exact same place as his and they seemed to be getting darker. Jimin hurried to get more paper towels.

"What's your name?" Jimin asked shyly.

"Min Yoongi, what's yours?"

"Park Jimin." Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

"Thanks for helping me.. I'm so clumsy sometimes.."

"No problem Yoongi! Is your sweater alright? I can get it dry cleaned if you like?" Yoongi hadn't gotten his clothes dry cleaned in years.

"Dry cleaned, really, that would be amazing! Thank you Jimin.." Yoongi smiled and Jimin couldn't help but smile back at Yoongi's shimmering cheeks. "Would you like to sit with me?" Yoongi offered as he looked over to his table, honestly Jimin was muscular and very attractive.

"Again my pleasure and I would love to Yoongi." Jimin and Yoongi smiled at each other as they walked to his table, they had both forgotten about their drinks they were so enhanced into each other's eyes. 

hey guys! Im trying my luck at kpop fanfiction for the very first time

hey guys! Im trying my luck at kpop fanfiction for the very first time. I really hope you guys like this first quick YoonMin fic! I will be back with part two soon!