Chapter 001 - Goku Meets Luffy

"Woaaahhhhh!" Luffy gazed at the setting sun on the horizon. "This is so weird. I swear for a moment there I was in the middle of sailing my ship with my crewmates." 

The tree's branch beside Luffy suddenly breaks apart dropping rapidly onto the ground. Luffy found a kid with buff arms and legs snoring still even after the harsh fall. 

"Hey, are you dead?" Luffy wondered. 

Goku yawned as he rubbed his eyes. He stood up stretching his arms and legs. Luffy watched Goku for a bit then patted Goku's head. Without second thought, Goku pulls Luffy's arm as he tries breaking Leffy's arm. Instead of breaking, Luffy's arm extract. It felt as though Goku is holding a rubber skin. That instant Goku lets go of Luffy's arm and complimented each other's talent.

There were nothing much different about them, so they decided to grab dinner since they haven't eaten for several hours. Luffy and Goku ate until the restraint lost all of their food and goods. Expectedly Goky and Luffy doesn't have money. The restraint chased them down for the money, but could never obtain a refund as well. 

Goku and Luffy enjoyed the fun as a random boy with a large sword follows them. 

Note: 200 - 1,000 words per chapter!