Robbie Kay Imagine #1

It was a cold and wet winters day, and no sun had come out to show off its beautiful shimmer. You just sat down staring out your window watching the rain hit the glass. That's what you did most days since you lived in an apartment all on your own and basically, every day in London was cold and wet.

You didn't keep in contact with your family and you certainly didn't keep in contact with any of your uni friends... Except for one person. His name was Robbie Kay, and you haven't really been talking to him since he was in America filming for season 3 of Once Upon A Time as Peter Pan. You actually had a crazy crush on this guy, but you thought he probably didn't feel the same way for you. He recently finished filming and posted on his Instagram page that he was coming back to the U.K but he never messaged you... Maybe he forgot about you...

All of a sudden you heard a message notification go off on your phone. You checked it and saw your recent message was from Robbie with a little heart emoji next to his name.

 "Hmm, maybe he didn't forget about me after all," You said to yourself out loud.

"Hey, Y/N It's Robbie. How are u? We haven't spoke in like three hundred years ;)." 

It made you smile seeing that Robbie really cared about you and that he still knew of you existence.

"Heyy Robbie, life could be better...But I guess I'm doing ok. You?" 

He replied within an instant.

"Y/N, what's wrong?.." "Oh wait aha IK !! You just really miss my presents ;)..." 

"Nah haha, but seriously what's wrong babe?"

"OH ahhhh, sorry babe was auto-corrected."

You began to blush when he said babe...(even is he didn't mean it, or did he. )

"Haha, yes I miss you Robbie ;) .  And honestly, I think I'm just really lonely *sad face with tear*"

"Awww Y/N, I'M ON MY WAY!" 

"Haha, Where are you?" 

"Jumping in my car and heading to your place!" 

"YAY!!" 

"See you soon ;)"

The conversation ended there. You were excited to see Robbie and you just wanted to jump for joy, but putting some makeup on and picking  out a nice outfit would have to come first. 

-

8:30pm *Door bell rings*

"OH SHIT HE'S HERE!"

You ran down your stairs nearly tripping over because your jeans were tight. You finally got to the door. You quickly fixed up your hair before opening the door.

"ROBB-" You where suddenly cut off as Robbie wrapped his warm arms around you. You did the same to him. 

"Sorry Y/N," he siad pulling away and slightly blushing. He was starring at you wide eyed, for a good awkward ten seconds. 

"Is there somthing wrong?" You questioned him. 

"Oh sorry, its just...You look beautiful." He slightly turned his head and you were hoping that your cheeks weren't going red. 

"Aww geez, thanks Robbie. You should come in," Yep you were definatly blushing. 

You showed Robbie to leaving room.

"Make yourself at home. Would you like something to drink?" You asked smiling.

"Thanks and yeah, do you have red wine?" 

"Sure do." 

You brought over two glasses of red wine and sat down next to Robbie. 

"Do you have any movies?" What and odd question for him to ask, but of course it is, its Robbie. 

"Haha of course I do, Why?" 

"I was wondering if maybe we could watch one together," wow okay awkward but I guess it would be kind of cute. 

"Well what movie do you have in mind?"

"Maybe some romantic type of one...Or comedy you're choice." 

"hmm," You looked on the shelf that had all the romantic movies squashed together. 

"Titanic?" 

"Nah seen it."

"Oh what about The Notebook??" 

"Hmm nah..."

"Okay fine, how about The 40-Year-Old Virgin." You said rolling your eyes smirking.

"Yeah alright, that one sounds good." He lifted one eye brow. 

-

You both laugh through out the movie. Suddenly Robbie grabes your hand. You both starred at each other. Robbie lifts his hands towards your face. 

"Y/N...I love you." Before you even had the chance to say anything he pressed his lips against yours. 

You guys were making out for a while on the couch, when you broke away. 

"Come with me." You said smirking and grabbing his hand. 

You run up the stairs and into your bed room. Robbie walked in, and you slowly closed the door behind you. Robbie walked towards you gently pushing you against you violet colour wall. He began kissing your neck and moving his hands down your waist. You wrapped your arms around his necks and lifting your legs towards his waist. He then moved his move to your lips and brought his tongue in your mouth and you did the same. 

"Robbie, I love you," You whispered in his ear.

"I love you too Y/N," He whispered back lifting your t-shirt off and picking you up to then place you on the bed.  He lifted his t-shirt off, revealing his six pack. 

-

9:00am 

You woke up to have Robbies arms placed ontop of you. You gently rolled over and kissed him on the nose. His eyes shot opened and he smiled.

"Morning beautiful." 

"Morning Mr.Kay." 

Robbie began to kiss you on the lips. You pulled away.

"Uh Robbie, are we a thing now? Or did we drink to much last night?" 

Robbie pushed himself up with his elbow. 

"Y/N, I've had a crush on you ever since we met, and that was in uni." 

You smiled and kissed him on the cheek again. 

"I did to." You said winking. 

Robbie got up out of bed.

"Where are you going?" 

"To make breakfast." He said as he winked and blew a kiss. 

First Imagine about Robbie XD Was it good?? OH and btw Uni means University for anyone who didnt know.