Tsukasa's Story

Tsukasa grew up in the dense forests of Southern China, growing into the soldier lifestyle instead of the traditional healers of her tribe. She came from a loving family of 16, all of which were boys, she herself having been adopted like the rest of them. Tsukasa never knew her parents, she claimed she didn't need to when she first took up traveling at the tender age of 7. Her tough outlook on life seemed to work well for her, until she met a Hellfire Demon soon after stumbling into Northern Africa.

The encounter had left her breathless, and for somebody who never broke a sweat, her short breaths after their first battle were the closest thing to life she had ever experienced, Tsukasa was in love. Unable to get the demon off of her mind, the blonde soon began making plans to try and meet the stranger again. This had worked, perhaps to well, it had seemed her new crush had grown stronger in their short time apart. Nevertheless, Tsukasa put her best foot forward to try and thwart the demon, but in doing so they had awoken a small army and were soon chased off. Devastated that her plan had failed, the young elfin began to also worry about the demon's safety, had she gotten away too? Her mind flooded with questions and concern, but she didn't dare to show it, because her questions were soon answered by the presence of her latest affections.

She tried to fight the demon, she wanted to, but she couldn't bring herself to hurt the woman, and just so she failed to draw her weapons. The battle continued, and she was thankful her opponent hadn't drawn her blade either, but her punches remained solid, "That really hurt.." the elfin muttered once the demon was out of ear shot.

Unknown to her "Spitfire" Tsukasa managed to track her into Europe. The elfin frowned at this, if the demon decided to bring upon her usual havoc, Tsukasa might not be able to stop her. Luck managed to stay on her side, because not only had she began a new study, she was soon tracking the woman deep into the thickening parties of Spain. This managed to raise the soldier's spirits, if things went smoothly she might have been able to show a less... aggressive part of herself. This wasn't the case, it seemed the demon had wanted nothing to do with her, and in her frustration she soon found out her new dance partner liked it when she was angry.

What felt like weeks went by since the elfin was able to track down her heart's desire, until, as if by magic, the fire demon walked right out on the path in front of her. Tsukasa tried to think fast, "Hey Spitfire!" that was a start, at least the demon was looking at her, but what now? The elfin swallowed, her opponent was striding towards her and for the first time in her life her vocal cords were failing her, at least her body hadn't as she was soon showering her affection in the form of action.

Years went by, and Tsukasa was the happiest she had been since she first started traveling. Now nearly in her twenties, the elfin had taken up the art of alchemy, she had also taken up a new traveling companion. She had learned the demon's name was Sia, though that failed to stop her in calling her Spitfire. She loved the way the woman's eyes lit up with sudden competition whenever the nickname slipped, she loved a lot of things about the woman, save for her family.

Sia died, they had tried to take her Hellfire, but it didn't work. In an eager attempt to keep her love alive, Tsukasa used whatever alchemy she could find to bind the demon's spirit, but it wouldn't last long, the spirit needed a body. Eventually they had found one, and another, and another, until one day the duo ran into a lost war goddess, "Do you want to live...?" the demon's words rang into her ears as she quickly bound her love to the warrior.

This worked well, if she had ever been given a moment alone with the demon, it had seemed the war goddess was able to communicate with her lover even when the young demon was out. This bothered her, but it failed to drown out her sorrow when the warrior passed on. She bound her lover's spirit again to the only body available, the succubus'. Though she was grateful to have the demon back in a body of her own, she knew the reasons for getting it back sickened her Spitfire. She hadn't earned it, she had only managed to entertain. Unfortunately the entertainment wasn't enough, Tsukasa found herself leaving her body, only Sia didn't know how to bring her back.

Tsukasa watched from the stars as her lover remained stationed, rooted to the spot where the elfin had died. She watched as the demon became ruler to a race of local succubus, and saw her seek revenge by taking the lover of a female soldier pretending to be male in order to stay a chevalier. At last, she had watched everything unfold right down to when Sia was planning to bring Tsukasa's killer back to life in order to kill him again.

The blonde had finally had enough of watching her lover tormented by her own mind, she tried to force herself back to Earth. At first all she could do was act as a whisper in the demon's ear, or an occasional hand on the woman's shoulder. It wasn't until Sia had dug up the body and used Tsukasa's potion that the full image of an angel stood before the demon's golden eyes.

It had been the only time Tsukasa was able to stand before her lover, and as the years continued to go on, she continued to watch. Remaining silent in the stars, she acted as Sia's guardian angle until one day, when the demon had taken up traveling once more, Tsukasa fell from the heavens.