Enelya and Altáriël

Long brown hair and green eyes are Altáriël's most outstanding features. Her red lips somehow clash with the green, Making her look like the beginning of autumn. She is rather small for an elf of Mirkwood. Perhaps she is so short because her father was a dwarf. He was very important for Altáriël. He had taught her how to fight with axe and swords as soon as she could hold them. Her mom taught her how to use a bow this was her favourite weapon. It wasn't a surprise when she grew up to be the captain of the Elven Guard of Mirkwood, better than even Tauriel, surprising everyone including the King. She is a good interpreter and can speak any language you can think of. She is full of energy and is a bit of a gambler, but she will never, ever gamble with lives. She is usually traveling through all of Middle-Earth, or in Mirkwood somewhere high up in the trees.

Enelya has the most beautiful blonde hair. Her eyes are brown with golden specks. In the sun she always seemed to glow. Enelya is the most skilled of the healers, no matter what race. With her knowledge of herbs and other plants she likes to help out in the kitchen when she's bored. In her spare time you can find her in the woods, collecting plants for her passion, poison. It sounds weird, but Altáriël is very happy with it when she has Enelya by her side in a battle. Enelya's weapons are two swords she always carries with her. She can't use a bow, even though Prince Legolas Greenleaf from Mirkwood teaches her sometimes by order of Altáriël. She was born in Lothlórien, but grew up in Imladris after her parents died. 

If there are any mistakes please tell me!

Also if you have any tips or ideas about the story, I am happy to hear them.