Chapter 1 ~ The Duty ~

My name is Kamriesse Aileen Preasley 14 years old, princess if i may add, yes i am a Preasley, Daughter of the current king Preston Preasley and Queen Rose Preasley of our country, Gracella. I'm the eldest of four children of the king and Queen. Two pairs of twins i am the eldest, I have a twin brother named Kevin Alexander Preasley, my two younger siblings are also a girl and boy twin, Ally short for Allysa Belle,and Avie short for Alvin Bryan, if you noticed my parents have this thing for similar names. Most girls of my age and probably younger envy the life i have, but honestly not because i'm a princes my life is perfect, my parents are the perfect parents but our people are demanding, we're not the traditional type of royal family anymore, but my parents believe that i have to start finding a prince to rule with me, the only problem is, i like to be independent, if there are boys who i would allow to know everything about me it would only be my father and my brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is my typical day, i head to my bathroom, "your bath is ready your highness" i hear the soft voice from my back, it's Jane, she's my helper, also a good friend of mine, she does my hair because she's good at it, i like that i have a different hairstyle everyday. As usual after a relaxing bath and hours of getting ready, i head downstairs to eat, i see dad, eating like never before, "Dad why so hungry? the food's not gonna run i think" i said in a jokingly way, "You know Love, your mom doesn't make breakfast all the time" he answered. I'm not the type of princess seeking for a prince like princess's set in the old times singing and talking to birds and stuff, but I always saw my parent's story amazing, like how my dad, would eat so much when mom cooks, or the way mom laughs at dad's "not so funny" jokes, although they've been together for almost 20 years, i never saw them even once look tired of each other. I hope a guy like dad still exists, or probably not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I decided to sit down in the garden, Kevin came with me, we're close, he then started to tell me stories, just random ones, i took out my phone and took a video of him. Snapchat story updated!. he surprisingly took his camera and took a picture of the garden "this is for your feed don't worry" funny that he knows i needed to make my feed look fab. While we were talking, his phone rang, let me guess it's his girlfriend Celene, Princess Celene of Roseland, they met a year ago at my mom's birthday, because our parents our close friends. I just sat there looking at my brother happily talking to her, i get curious all the time, i wonder how it feels to be in love, i always though that the idea of being in love is just a cliche thing, but sometimes i wonder how it feels to be in love yourself rather than seeing other people be loved. Suddenly Rena pops out of nowhere she's the palace care taker, "Your highness's i'm so sorry to interrupt but your parents asked me to tell you that you both have to come to your family room." she says while trying to catch her breath, "okay i'll call you later okay? bye bye." Kevin puts his phone away and we head to our family room.

"Take a seat" :dad:

"okay mom and dad, what's the fuss?"

"properly please kams" :Kevin:

mom hands out an envelope to both of us

"I suppose you know what's inside the letter' :mom:

"pfft what's this? I'm a bit outdated"

I read the letter

"Princess Kamriesse Aileen Preasley,

We are welcoming you to your first year in Heirlyn Palace, a school for princess's and princes. Your year has came and your arrival is expected, first day of classes starts at June 15, wearing civilian clothes are strictly forbidden, wearing of uniform starts at the second day. We will see you.

~ Headmistress Allison Jane

"What is this? mom no, dad no, please this is a joke"

"Love calm down" :dad:

"CALM DOWN?! you want me to calm down? you all knew what i wanted and going to something like this is not what I dream of, yes i am a princess but sparkly pink and anything 'princessy' is ridiculous to me, I wanna travel far from here DAD please mom!"

"honey you can just give it a try" :mom:

"GIVE IT A TRY? mom please everyone thinks i'm a weirdo"

"come on Kailee" :Kevin:

"AND YOU! you knew all about this? and you didn't tell me"

"god damn because i know you'd react like this Kamriesse" :kevin:

"Why not try? so it could atlease have sinked in t me i could have got some time to think"

i was too upset i ran to the garden. Rena was silently