Chapter 1

It has been days since Pitch Black has declared war on all the kingdoms. But I can tell you that I will not let my kingdom go out in flames for I am the Snow Queen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Days earlier

Hello my name is Elsa Queen of Arendelle. As some may have hear I am also know as the Snow Queen. After the little incident that happened coronation day we decided to forgive and forget. I have been able to control my emotions and powers very well. Anna would happily agree. Olaf is loving summer like always. Kristoff and Anna are still dating. And I am doing well. Many people believe you need a man to run a kingdom. But I can tell you right now that I have been doing well on my own. I may get lonely but I don't let my powers control me anymore.
"ELSA!" Someone had called me. I knew it was anna she is the only person to tell in the castle.
"What is it Anna?" I ask her as I walk into the dinning room.
"I wanted to let you know that we are having a ball tonight and we invited many princes" she says while wiggling her eyebrows at me. I roll my eyes and laugh.
"Anna how many times do I have to tell you that I don't need a man." I question her.
"I know but it's just to look because sometimes you just need that one person" she says with a smile on her face. She then walks out to find Kristoff more than likely. I always believed that fate had plans for everyone. Even if it seemed terrible. I believed fate thought I was strong and that I wouldn't have a plan. But I could be wrong. I mean I've never talked to fate. I decide to go out of a walk in the woods.
"Gerda please tell Anna that I will be back in time for the ball. I'm just going out for a walk" I say. He boss his in agreement and walks off. I grab my cloak and pull the hood over my head. I walk out of the castle. No one believed I needed protection. In fact they believe that I am a force to be reckoned with. They aren't wrong I would prefer to defend myself than have other sacrifice theirselves for me. I continued to walk through the town and than made it to the woods. Soon I heard somethings. I look around slowly and then see a shadow pass by.
"Who's there?" I ask with my hands ready to defend. Then it passes by again. I turn to whet wi heard the noise. Then I slowly turn around and see a man. He had white hair and blue eyes. He was taller than me but not a whole lot. I was a very tall person in my kingdom. The man looks at me and smirks.
"I asked, who are you?" I ask again without moving my hands in my defensive pose.
"I am Jack Frost" he replies with the same smirk on his face.
"Well Jack Frost, what are you doing out here?" I ask.
"I could ask you the same the Snow Queen" he replies. I stand up straight and look at him to tell if he is harmful or not.
"Touché" I say.
"I am here for no particular reason actually. I've need to work on some fighting skills and I like to come here to do it." He says.
"Well I am going to my ice castle but because of the time I have spent talking to you I won't be doing that. Would it be okay if I join you?" I ask him. He looks at me and laughs.
"You want to know how to fight? I thought you just made it snow when you were upset" he says to taunt me. I glare at him.
"I'll show you what you don't know" I say with confidence.
"Alright. If you're so big and bad fight me." He says with the same damn smirk. I would slap that off his face.
"Fine, and I'll try to take it easy on you." I say with a smirk on my face.
"Okay" he says with great sarcasm. He grabs a weird sit and shoots ice on the ground thinking I would slip. Boy was he wrong. I quickly change to my fighting uniform with my ice powers. I run across the ice at him. As I do so I create an ice sword. He did not expect that but he was ready to defend. He created an ice shield to defend himself. I pretend to strike him higher but actually kick from under him and made him fall. He falls and drops the shield and I point my sword at him.
"Okay, okay. I get it you're amazing. Now let me go." I move and help Jack up. I melt the sword and change my outfit back. Jack stood their watching me in awe. Anyone who respects my fighting skills is worth trust, especially people who have the same fight abilities as you.
"What?" I ask him.
"Uh, n-nothing." He says while glancing the other way. He looked embarrassed, and not just because he lost to a female.
"Well it's getting late and I have a ball to attend to. If you like you're welcome to come. Just so I'm able to mock you" I say to him. He laughs with me.
"I would gladly. I bet my dancing skills are better though." He brags.
"Me too" I say laughing. "I really have to go. I really hope to see you there." I say as I am waving goodbye and running towards the castle. I wasn't able hear him while I was sprinting towards the castle. The guards let me in and I quickly ran to the stairs until I hit someone. It was Anna.
"Elsa! You have to get ready! I laid a dress out while you were out on your walk. What happened to your arm?!?!" She asks. I look at it and there's a "minor cut." I just shrugged it off and dashed off to my room. The dress she laid out was a greenish blue. It was long and flow-y with off the shoulder sleeves and with a sweet heart shaped neck line. It fit quite nicely, but it was missing something. I moved my hands around imagining the perfect jewelry. A silver necklace tight onto my neck and some very elegant hanging earrings. I took my hair out of its braid and it flowed down to my hips. I quickly ran my hands through it just so I wouldn't look like a complete mess. I brush my hair and a bit of my powers to straighten my hair and to sleek it back. I quickly made I've shoes and put on some natural colored makeup around my eyes tans and browns. I swipe a purple colored lipstick on and I check myself in the big mirror in my room. I'm missing one last thing, a crown. I flick my hands around and ever so quickly did a crown appear. Then I walked out of my room and headed for the stairs. The ballroom was filled with such wonderful noises. Laughing, music, and talking. It was something I cherished after living in isolation. I glanced around looking for Jack. I attempted to walk down the stairs gracefully but unfortunately I fail. Then to my surprise someone catches me. I look to see the face of my savior and it's none other than Jack Frost. He has his smirk that could kill- wait what?
"Clumsy much?" He taunts.
"Lose often?" I mock. He laughs and brings me to my feet. He looks at me up and down.
"You look lovely when you aren't trying to hurt me." He says. I giggle at his remark.
"I am a queen. I do have to look presentable." I remark
"Well you are more than presentable" he says. Than his eyes widen in realization. "I didn't-"
"It's okay" I cut in. I giggle at him as he looks flustered.
"So where are you from Jack?"