1

Chapter 1. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

The thunder roared loudly as a hooded figure walked through the forest in silence. Faintly you could see peaks of bare feet as the figure walked. The rain panged harshly down upon their small form. The small person's pale hands then reached out touching the black stump of a dead tree that was ever so recently have been struck by lightning. All at once the once dead tree spiraled back to life. It grew quick and swift. The branches reached high to the dark sky. Its light green leaves fell from the force of the wind. It spun and circled around the person as if it was dancing. Lightning struck down illuminating. Sky, and land could not hide from this light. So how can she? Her glowing blue irises burned with solitude. With a curse. A curse and blessing.

I stared up at the sky. Seeing the slight break in the dark clouds I couldn't help but to feel a pang of loneliness fill me when I saw the dim luminescence of the stars all clustered together. Why? Why would I envy stars? Well that is pretty simple I have been alone for these past fifteen years. The old team parted. The asshole has gone mad with power and showed his true colors. James left after the massacre of that African village. Wade disappeared. Smart mouth and all. Then...Victor. No he doesn't deserve a name any more. That animal went insane. Along with consumed with the want for blood. Nothing else kept me with that so called "team". I wandered around alone all this time. For some odd reason I have been heading to New York. I honestly don't know why though. I guess I will find out sometime later...

I sighed softly to myself as I plopped myself down on a tree root. By touch the root became wider and softer. The trunk formed a large 'cave' in its side allowing me to find shelter from the soft rain. 'I wonder how James is doing...is he getting himself drunk, fighting, or making love? Hmmm...I'm going to go with drinking...' I thought to myself. Looking down sadly at my pale slim hands I felt dread starting to pool in me. 'I hope he is alright...but then again he can take a hit more than well.' Smiling to myself I leaned back into the comfort the tree was emitting. 'I will find him one of these days and when I do.' I smiled even more. 'He is gonna get what was coming for him the minute he left me alone with those assholes.' With those thoughts I peacefully fell into a light slumber as the storm still stirred.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it is so short, the chapters will be short till we get to Chapter 5 or so.

Hope you like this fanfic

Disclaimer: I do NOT own many pictures or any songs posted, nor do I own Marvel 

-Kisacatdemon