Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)

All of you looked around the haunted place that is the convenience store. After minutes of looking around in the dark, Wendy finally found the light switch.

The group rejoiced, and eventually hanged around in the store for a couple of hours. Robbie, Nate, and Lee were stuffing ice in Thompson's pants, Tambry was texting on her phone for more than 2 hours, Wendy and Dipper were talking with their face full of ice cream, and you were stuck with Mabel who was busy eating some kind of pink powder named, 'Smile Dip', that was now illegal in the United States, as Dipper have stated.

You watched the girl, clutching her stomach in pain. You groaned, wincing at her state. "Mabel, are you okay? Maybe this was the reason why it was banned in the first place."

"Nooo-" Mabel slurred. "I'm okay, Mr. Snuggles. In fact, I am perfect!" She exclaimed, quickly standing up and running back to the Smile Dip stand, knocking off all the Smile Dip packets and landing on to her.

You ignored Mabel, choosing to just stay away or things might become worse. You then heard Nate shouting that they need more ice, and Dipper volunteered to go get it. So Wendy was now alone.

Maybe try telling how you feel about the whole... Wendip situation?

You decided that you have no choice but talk to her, or else you'd be bored forever.

"Hey, Wendy." You walked towards her awkwardly. Wendy must've noticed that you're all down and awkward so she demanded you to come to her.

You quickly sat down and scooted closer. "Now," Wendy began. "Talk."

"What do you mean?" You asked, trying to act dumb and foolish.

Wendy glared. "Y/N, I'm not dumb. I know there's something wrong and you wanna talk to me about it. I can see Mabel not helping." She gestured to the girl laying down on a pile of packets of Smile Dip, with her drunkened smile.

You smiled quickly before it dissipated. "I... It's just that-" you sighed. "What do you feel if someone you like, liked someone else and that someone else is your friend? You get it?" You said in one breath.

Wendy gave you a knowing look. "Is this about Dipper?"

"No!" You said so quickly. Wendy smirked at you, making you blush. "Ugh! Wendy!"

She laughed. "Don't worry, dude. I won't tell anyone."

"Yeah, okay." You sighed. "It's just that... Soos said that I should confess to him like a normal person."

"And what he said is true!" Wendy smiled, but then frowned. "Wait, you told him before me? That's so unfair!"

You rolled your eyes. "Okay, okay. Come on, Dipper's probably waiting for you."

Wendy sighed. "Y/N... don't worry. I don't really like him back. He's too young for me, you know. I'll make it 'Y/N and Dipper' not 'Wendy and Dipper'." She whispered the end.

"Thanks, Wendy." You gave her hug as she hugged back.

Suddenly, the ground was shaking, you and Wendy ran back to the group and saw Mabel floating in the air with her eyes glowing blue. Tambry, Lee, Thompson and Robbie were gone. It wasn't long until Nate turned into a hotdog when he refused the offer Mabel gave.

"It ends here!" Mabel screamed with a deeper voice. The room went upside down, causing the things to fall. Dipper yelled that you should hide in the slurpee machine.

You were all confused. "What did the ghost want from us?" Wendy asked.

"Yeah," you said. "It's not like we did anything wrong. We only did random teenage stuff!" You finished.

"Wait," Dipper said. "Say that last part again."

"Random teenage stuff?"

"That's it! I know how to defeat it!" He went outside to face his possessed sister. You and Wendy tried to pull him inside but he already went ahead. "Hey, ghost!" Dipper called.

Mabel lifted her hand and Dipper came with, an aura surrounding him.
"I'm not a teenager!" He screamed. Wendy gasped beside you. The whole place froze. Dipper sighed, looking at Wendy behind him. "I'm 12, and so is Mabel (and Y/N)." (ok some of you are not getting it, i've added parentheses so you could choose whether to include yourself from the 12 year olds. if you're not 12, then you can pretend that you're 12. if you don't want to pretend, then you could be whatever you want. thank you :))

"Well, why didn't you say so?" A voice of a man said. He finally let Mabel go.

"When we we're alive, teenagers are banned from our store." The woman started.

"Then we encountered double heart attacks."

The woman smiled. "That's why we hate teenagers so much!"

"But they're my friends," Dipper said. "Is there anything I could do to help them?"

"Well, there is one thing. Have you known any nursery rhymes? Or any kids' songs?" The man asked.

Dipper blushed. "Well. I do know... the lamby, lamby dance-- but I can't do it without a lamb costume!" He stood proudly, thinking that he outsmarted the ghost, but with the man's snap of his fingers, Dipper was already wearing the lamb costume. "Oh," he said. He took a deep breath and started the nursery rhyme.

Wendy covered her mouth, trying not to laugh. You elbowed her side, trying not to laugh as well. Dipper ended the dance with a cute smile on his face. You blushed, seeing the whole thing.

"Yes!" The man cheered. "That was some mighty fine dancing, boy! Your friends are free." The door was now open.

After a while, you all went out of the store, traumatized and sleepy. You and Dipper had to help Mabel because of her stomachache. You sat next to him, and Thompson started the van, now heading home.

The both of you had a small talk, with him apologizing and you forgiving him.

Wendy tilted her head slightly. You assumed thag she was listening to your conversation so you smacked her in the head.
"Ow!"