1. Brallon

a/n [ the picture above is of Brendon and it inspired me so why not. Literally first time seeing this 3/11/16. I don't know where it's from so hehe I'm winging it just like my eyeliner :)]

Brendon's P.O.V.

I groan and lay on the ground. out of breath. I wipe the sweat from the ground. I've never ran for so long.
but of course Dallon insisted I did some work outs to be fit for the next concert.

did I mention I snuck off the trail? or yeah. I did. I was out of fucking breath. and Dallon's were making it really hard for me to run...god...why must I have the sexual frustration of a thirteen year old boy?

i pull off my hat and rest it on my chest trying to steady my breathing.
God it hurt...."there".

i can't help but imagine him running again.
his curvy hips showing through those joggers.
his plump ass right against the fabric.

I'm not making myself any better...but who am I kidding? Dallon is hot...

before I know it my hand is sliding down to my small bulge.
luckily these jeans didn't show much or else  I'd be screwed.
why can't I just be normal and wear regular exercise wear?
ill never understand myself.

i lightly squeeze the small bulge and I let out a small gasp and then bite my lip.

just imagine Dallon now. the sweat dripping off his pale skin, his t-shirt sticking to his hot skin, and once he stops to catch his breath his pants could be heard from a mile away.
those sexy, hot pants

I squeeze tighter and I squirm around.
since no one is around I let out a soft, whiny moan.
I'd really love to jack myself off...but what if someone finds me?
what if Dallon comes looking for me?

for some reason I liked the risk of that...it turned me on even more.
i slowly unzip my jeans and the bulge is huge in my boxers.

Third Person P.O.V.

Brendon wrapped his hand around his rock hard, aching cock, desperately needing the pleasure.
He pumped himself slowly, pressing his thumb into his slit.
Images of Dallon running though his mind.
a hit sweaty Dallon, crawling on top of him, grinding on him and his hot skin touching Brendon's skin.
Brendon started to pump himself faster.
he let out a moan. Dallon's name slurring out with it.

"Brendon?"

Dallon pushed away the branches of the bush and saw Brendon sprawled out on the ground, touching himself desperately, moaning Dallon's name.

Brendon noticed him eventually and quickly stopped and started to sit up.

"D-Dallon I can expl-"

Dallon was walking over and soon sat next Brendon.
"was that my name you were moaning? while touching yourself?"

Brendon blushes brightly and looked down to see his member still out and he  looked down to it.

Before Brendon even thought about putting it away Dallon took Brendon's length into his hands.

"need help?" Dallon asked innocently, blush only dusting his cheeks.

Brendon didn't know what to think. he wanted it, and Dallon's warm, and clammy hand felt great around his aching cock.
After contemplating for two minutes, Brendon nodded.
Dallon smiles and slowly started pumping him, then released his hand and dragged his fingers up the shaft and pressing his thumb and index finger at the tip once he reach the top.

during this Brendon was moaning loudly, head throwing back I pleasure.
Dallon leaned in and gave Brendon a sloppy and heated kiss, then gripping Brendon tightly and started pumping faster.
Brendon's and Dallon's tongues fought in each other's mouths, pressing up against the inside of their cheeks.

once Brendon felt himself getting close, he moaned into Dallon's mouth.

Dallon pulled away from Brendon's mouth and started kissing down his jawline, to his neck, then reaching his collar bone, sucking lightly, pumping Brendon even faster.
"Dallon....I-I "

"come on slut...come for me."

Dallon whispered, his hot breath against Brendon's neck then he dragged his tongue up to his lips again.

and with that Brendon came, body shivering I pleasure, the liquid dripping into Dallon's hand.

He smiled and kissed Brendon gently as he caught his breath.
once he did he spoke softly.
"Dallon w-why would yo-"
"I know you had something for me from the start. and I'm anything but straight. and, I felt your eyes on my ass."
Dallon wiped his hand on the short cut grass and then his joggers.
Brendon blushed and put his length away, then cleared his throat and quickly became more assertive.

"well. I can't help myself sometimes. you're really hot."
Brendon smiles and presses his lips against Dallon's.
"Let's finish the track Bren."

a/n: this is so short and bad but whatever