Day one

Mar. 11 2016. 

         Finally it's the weekend!!! My friend Raven asked me what she should do for her birthday and I replied "Dragons. Dragons. Dragons." And so forth my other friends had to drag me away. OMG I'M WATCHING A SHOW RIGHT NOW AMD THERE WAS THIS GUY THAT IS DRIVING AWAY ON A LAWNMOWER!!!! OMG!!!! Okay I'm calm and collected now. Daily website of the day of the week of the month of the year is OMGLASERGUNSPEWPEWPEW.com   It is honestly the greatest game I've ever played. 10 space squirrels out of 10 space squirrels.  So how is your day going? Because mine is just dandy. It's Friday, I'm being a slug. What could be better? AHHHHH OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!  I CAN'T OMG. MY DOG JUST JUMPED OFF THE COUCH AND I HEARD A CRASH AND MY BROTHER WAS STANDING BEHIND ME WITH A HOCKEY MASK AND A KNIFE... Then he yelled "IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO!!!" Holy crap I think I just died. Anywho, I'm Maybell yea yea yea. I know weird name. But it's cool y'know 2cool4Skool duhhhhh. And last but not least product of the day which is Snapellagreeno if I spelled that right. But Jerzez talk about hard name. Ugh school drains you out I'm going to bed watch some Fairytale and hopefully fall asleep. This day should be posted tomorrow on Mar. 12. 2016. MAYBELL OUT!!!