Chapter 1

America walks up to a house and rings the doorbell. A small Japanese man answers the door. "America-san, prease come inside," Japan says as escorting the American inside.

America sits down on the couch in the living room. "Wirr you have some tea Mr. America?" asked Japan as he turns to go into his kitchen. America replies "Sure, that sounds great." Japan heads into his kitchen and America sits and waits for him to finish the tea. Japans dog, Pochi runs up and jumps into America's lap. "Hi Pochi!" he says as he pets the dog with great enthusiasm. Pochi ran into the kitchen where Japan was and left America in the living room alone.

Japan finished his tea and goes to join America in the living room. He hands America his tea, "So Mr. America, how was your trip?" "Great I guess, I don't really know 'cause I slept most of the time," America said like he is about to fall asleep. Japan's mouth cracked a bit to show a small smirk. "How is Britain-san?" he says almost as demanding the answer. "I heard he had broke his foot from rifting and dropping weights on his foot."

America sat back and remembered the time Britain broke his arm making little toy soilders for him. He would always think of times that Britain was nice to him. Well he couldn't think of many because he such a salty person and wasn't really the nicest person. All he could think about were the times when he was younger and when Britain thought he was the cutest thing in the world.

"Mr. America... MR. AMERICA!" America shook his head and put his focus on Japan." So sorry dude, I was just thinking of something." Japan sat there for a few seconds thinking that America would tell him if Britain is fine or not.".......Are you going to terr me?"

"Oh, sorry Japan, I spaced out, had some old memory of the old fart." America says. "He's fine, he had a minor break in the upper part of his foot." "Oh, zhats great to hear," Japan says as he sipped his tea.

"So....... how are you America-San?" Japan said after the long awkward silence. "You are not your regurar serf that you usuarry are. Are you ok?" America sat there and stared at Japan. Then he got the courage to say what was on his mind. "Well......"

~To Be Continued~