Intro.

Dan walked out of there shared bedroom his phone in hand ready to show his boyfriend what he found that was just totally amazing and a bit creepy Dan might add.

"Babe" Dan called out as he collapsed onto the couch next to Phil who was munching on some breakfast Dan had mad earlier, Phil's blue pupils focus off the tv onto Dan.

"Hmmh what's up"? He puts his plate of eggs and toast onto the coffee table to give Dan his full attention.

Dan try's not to smile as he passes his phone to Phil and watches as he looks at screen and scrolls a bit.

"A oneshots book"? Phil states confused.

Dan nods his head and lets him analyze it more until he becomes inpatient and rolls his eyes.

"It's khiyaashe oneshots book" Dan stated bluntly looking annoyed and Phil snaps his fingers.

"Ohhhhhh" he states dumbly looking at the phone before passing it back over to his boyfriend.

"That's great" Phil addresses before reaching for his plate of food and Dan playfully slaps the hands away.

"It's not just great it's wonderful, while we're on tour in the USA she'll be writing oneshots about us. Isn't she the greatest"? Dan addresses while Phil whines about his eggs getting cold.

"Yes it's great. Okay food" Phil argues.

Dan rolls his eyes and passes his boyfriend the plate before getting up pointing at his spouse.

"You better add her to your library so you can get her updates" Dan pressured.

Phil nods while grabbing his fork.

"And follow her"

Phil nods.

"And vote"

"Okaaaay" he whines.

Dan walks into there hallway before peaking his head to face his boyfriend again.

"Oh and-

"Comment" Phil stated cutting him off with and annoyed expression.

Dan closes his mouth and smiles and heads back to there bedroom.

---
Hello people of the internet world *waves*

Ill be adding onto this every week or so unlike Dan who abandons me only to see me once every other month. *crys*

But I'll let it go because he's fucking Phil Lester so he gets a pass. *fangirls*

But yeah like Dan and Phil said comment, vote and follow me on here because I recently just got back onto wattapad after an serious and dangerous writers block and I'm extremely proud of myself.
*smiles proudly*

Soooooo. *bats eye lashes*

But yeah I'll see you guys later.

-KAI