daddy : gbd

(a/n: like to be fucking honest, this picture makes me horny already. okay sorry continue.:))

you're sitting in your room scrolling through tumblr when you come across a shirtless photo of your boyfriend, Grayson. you haven't seen him in two days since he was away with family. that means he hasn't touched you in two whole days.

you move your hand to the place you needed Grayson the most. you move hand around in a circular motion. you imagine your hand is Grayson's making you arch your back moaning his name.

you slip your hand underneath your shorts into your panties rubbing in between your folds. you slide a finger in you imagining it as Grayson's hand.

as you're about to reach you high, the door opens. you pull your finger out and sit up only to find Grayson himself standing in the doorway.

"Grayson." you say breathlessly. "what are you doing back so early?"

"my question is what are you doing touching yourself when I'm not here?" he folds his arms gazing deeply into your eyes.

"I-I was horny and you weren't here so I took matters into my own hands."

his jaw clenches and he stalks over to you. "I never gave you permission to touch yourself." he scolds. you feel yourself get wetter as he walks closer to you.

you smirk. "I'm sorry, daddy. I think I've been a bad girl."

he smirks nodding his head. "you've been a very bad girl, babygirl." he runs his hands up and down your legs. you get wetter and wetter by the second. "and do you know what happens to bad girls?" he places kisses on your thighs.

"what, daddy?"

his hand grips the hem of your shorts. he brings his face to you ear. he states in a raspy, deep voice, "they get punished." you bite your lip as he nips at your ear. he brings his face in front of yours. you gaze into each other's eyes until he slams his lips onto yours. you bury your hands in his hair as he rest one hand on your hip and the other supporting him above you on the bed. he licks your bottom lip as if asking for an entrance which you deny until his hand runs across the place you were desperate for him at. a gasp leaves your lips. he takes this opportunity to slide his tongue into your mouth.

you moaned out loud running hands through his soft hair, pulling at the little baby hairs at the back of his neck. he groaned in your mouth as he climbs on top of you.

in a matter of seconds, you're laying naked underneath him while he's still fully dressed on top.

"you're a little over dressed, daddy. how about I help you out?" you state pulling on the hem of his shirt.

he smirks before taking it off himself in record timing. "sorry baby, looks like daddy can take care of himself."

you drag your hand down to his crotch, rubbing him through his jeans. "what about this, daddy?"

he lets out a groan as you flip over so that you're on top., still rubbing him. "that feels good, babygirl. but I'd rather feel your hand or mouth around me."

you smirk before unbuttoning his jeans, pulling them down his legs, along with his underwear at a painfully slow speed.

"stop fucking teasing me." he growls out in a husky, deep voice.

you smirk as you toss the clothing behind and stare face to face with Grayson's throbbing, hardened member.

"well don't just look at it do so-" before he could finish his sentence, you place your mouth around the head of his penis. he lets out a loud moan grabbing a fist full of your hair pushing your head a little farther down his member. you grab his balls rubbing them as you move your head up and down him, Grayson letting out loud moans, his eyes squeezing shut. he tightens his grip on hair as you let out a muffled moan against him.

"right there, baby. I'm almost there." as he says that, you pull away from him. he opens his eyes glaring at you as you smirk. "what the fuck?!" he yells.

"sorry, I want to be around you when you come." you say straddling his waist placing your hands on his chest moving them up and down feeling his abs stiffen underneath your touch.

you lift up a little, gripping him and lining him him up with your entrance. you slide down on him, letting out a moan.

"ah, baby you're so tight." you let out a loud moan as you start bouncing up and down. the slapping noise of your skin hitting his is enough to drive you closer and closer to your climax. "you feel so good around daddy, babygirl."you moan as Grayson grips your hips helping you pound harder on him.

"I'm close." you breath out.

"go ahead, babygirl. I'm with you." you let out one last moan as you come hard on Grayson's dick, him following after you.

as you climb off of him, you lay down on the bed next to him. he smiles at you before his eyes widen. you stare at him confused before he breathes out "condom."

♡♡♡♡

a/n:

hope you all enjoyed this! next one will be out as soon as possible! ;)

Grace