Official Terms

Hello, and welcome to the Fans Choice Awards. So this is how it works...

There will be an individual book for each category. Example: Fanfiction, Fiction, Romance, etc.

In each book, there will be subcategories within the overall category. Example: the category is Fanfiction, subcategories include; best one direction fanfiction, best Harry styles, best 5sos, etc.

For each award book, there will be rounds. Yes, that's right... Rounds.

Our award books contain 5 rounds. Open voting, nominee's, final three, official subcategory winner, and official overall category winner.

So how this works is,

ROUND ONE: open voting.

Anyone and everyone can vote for whichever book they want, and for as many books as they want. But they can only vote once per book.

ROUND TWO: nominee's

The 12 highest voted books in round one advance to round two. They now become the official Nominee's. (Round two advancers get a prize)

ROUND THREE: final three

The three highest voted books out of all the 12 nominee's advance to round three. They now become apart of the final three. (Round three advancers get a prize)

ROUND FOUR: official subcategory winner

The highest voted book out of the final three advance to round four. They now become the subcategory's final winner. But it doesn't stop there.... (Round four advancers get a prize)

ROUND FIVE: official category winner

The highest voted book out of ALL the individual subcategory winners advance to the final round, round five. They now become the one and only, official category winner. They win more than just the subcategories, they win it all. (Round five advancer/finisher gets a prize)

[highlight & comment possible category suggestions here]

ADD TO YOUR LIBRARY SO YOU CAN STAY TUNED ON WHAT THE PRIZES ARE FOR EACH ROUND AS WELL AS HOW TO VOTE AND OTHER IMPORTANT THINGS. THANK YOU.