one piece: prologue

Sorry this is my first time writing a story about one piece and hope you enjoy the story of it and can you guys send me ideas or anything that will work for the story line lol 😃😃😃 and can someone please help me with this.!!! Hope you guys like the storyline.. I do not own one piece and choose a character that you that you like in this story😃!! Lol I do not own one piece.

Prologue: meeting the pirate little sister

There is a island where people are live in and pirate captain and his wife and daughter are living at. One day the Marines were in to search for captain James D Jones and his family name Rose D Jones and there daughter name is kirra D Jones and her pet panda bear name Na Pali was a size of a person/baby panda and that they did not know about. James and his wife had to hide there child from them they put there child in the boat and with food so she will live for her journey and once the Marines come they started to fight the pirate ships and some of them were leaving for safe but others didn't not made it in time but they wanted to protect there daughter from people that are willing to do bad things to others. So they set sail away where no one will not find them and will start a new life where a new day will come and what lines a head of a new adventure in the ocean's blue. They went to a new land where they can let a friend of theirs watch over there daughter and when time is right to live on the journey and of a new life time that awaits for there journey.