Love?

It was a cold day and it looked like it was about to storm. You were driving and listening to your favourite music station on your way to a very important meeting of the planets countries. Although you were a starting nation, you were invited. As you parked you noticed very attractive men walking in. You parked and began walking inside when a man bumped into you.
"Oh, I am so sorry." The handsome stranger said as he pulled you in closer to his chest.
"Don't mention it" you said looking up.
He was perfect with his blonde hair and icy blue eyes that pierced through your soul with one blow.
"Are you lost?" He said.
"No not lost. I'm actually going to a meeting? But .. I guess I slipped" You said blushing noticing his strong hands, one on your waist and the other on your arm. He was very muscular and tall and you almost had your face to his lower part of his body, but it wasn't quite there yet.
"Well coincidence" he said blushing and standing you up straight "I'm going to a meeting too", he extended his hand and said "I'm Germany, but you can call me Ludwig"
You shook it out of decent etiquette but you didn't really want to touch him because his touch made you tremble in fear? Or something better?
"I'm (y/n), I'm the small nation of Kyutare((Q-tah-ray, supposed to be an imaginary newly formed island off the coast of Japan)). My big brother told me to come.. So I did."
"Oh is that so.. Who's that?"
"(Y/n)!!" You heard someone calling out, turning around to see a familiar face.
"Kiku !! Kiku I'm here!!" You said running to Japan leaving Germany's hands alone.
"What are you doing with Germany" he said bringing you in closer.
"Oh he fell on me .." You started blushing "no not really fell Kiku !! But he tripped and then I fell and he .. Ugh this is making it worst"
You saw his face getting red with anger as he said "Let's just go inside"
You sit through a meeting of the worlds strongest country for four whole hours. As it ends you go to the bathroom when everyone left. You came back into the room to see the sexy blonde again picking up papers.
You started to but your lip when he bent over to pick up some off the ground when someone shook you.
"What're you looking at?!" He said grabbing your boobs "I swear they get bigger Everytime I see you"
"Yong soo!! Stop!!"
You noticed he looked back but continued picking up papers.
"Whatever, someday I'll make you my bride"
"You're my cousin, please stop"
"Yah! Fine.." He said as he released your tenders and walked away. You watched him leave as your eyes tried trailing back to Germany.
"Ah! You .."
"Is everything okay?" He said bringing you in and closing the door "Sometimes Korea can get a little weird"
"Trust me I know. This one time when we were playing a game .. He-" you started blushing "never mind"
"No it's okay, I'd love to hear this story" he said sitting down on the table with his legs crossed and elbow on his leg, holding up his head.
"Maybe another .. Time" you said blushing.
He started walking towards you and pushed your (h/c) back.
"I really like your colour, it suits you. It's very cute"
Did he just call me cute?! Your heart started bumping faster as he moved his head closer to your face. He put his hand out .. Only to grab something.
"I'm sorry, this leaf .. Was bugging me"
"Oh .. Okay"
He got up and said "would you like to get drinks?"
You agreed and he drove you in the car to the bar.((hey that unintentionally rhymed))
As you guys were in the bar, you guys both felt a nervous, uneasy feeling. So Germany started slamming down drinks like there was no tomorrow. Eventually he got really drunk and so you had to drive him home. Which was impossible because you didn't know where that was, so you took him to your hotel room. You quickly laid him on your bed because he was really heavy and you plopped right next to him.
"You know (y/n).. I think you're really gorgeous and haha don't tell Japan or Korea but I want to make you my wife((or husband? If you guys want to see some YAOI action, comment))"
You started blushing but notice he only saying that because he's probably horny and drunk.
"Oh and those drinks .. Weren't really alcoholic, I just pretended so you'd take me home" he said as he pinned you to the bed, more than you already were.
"Germany .. Please be gentle .." Your face turned crimson red "please" you whined.
"(Y/n).. I'm .." He started blushing "I'm a .. It's my first time too .. But I don't want to do anything if you don't .."
"No Ger- Ludwig .. Ever since you held me this morning .. I can't get you out of my head .. I don't know if it's just me but I feel some .. Romantic or .. Sexual genuine tension between us .. And I-"
He stopped you with a kiss.
His cold yet soft lips were on your heated soaking mouth.
He lifted up .. Staring into your eyes .. With passion in his. You nodded as he started to kiss you more, you opening your mouth so he can explore your wet mouth with his delicate tongue.
He started to reach his hands by your hips, and up your shirt where he started to grope you.
"Ah" you moaned, releasing your mouths from eachother
"Oh (y/n).. You sound so perfect .. Your chest .. It's so huge he said started to kiss your neck. Sucking on on your sweet skin and leaving love marks all over your neck and collar bone.
"Can I?" You said as you got up pushing Ludwig and putting your hands on his collared button up black shirt. He nodded .. Giving you permission to strip his body.
You laid him him back, getting on top of him as he held your waist while you unbuttoned him, leaving forward to leave your marks. You heard his delightful and passionate moans as you got further and further down.
This was making you guys both hot, making you start rubbing yourself over him on his pants, feeling his excited 'buddy'.
It finally got to the end of the buttoning and you took Germany's pants off continuing kissing his thighs and legs. And you remove his underwear only to see his stick, erected and 9 inches.
How will that ever fit? You asked yourself as you put it in your hand .
"(Y-y/n).. Can we not? You're not even naked yet .. Can we make this meaningful and passionate?"
To you, Germany sounded like the most perfect guy in the whole world. But you noticed his eyes and facial expression said other wise.
"Germany .. Ludwig .. Although it's my first time .. I want to do it very rough"
You saw his eyes light up and hungered for the taste of you.
"Are you sure?"
"Y-" and before you could finish your sentence Germany pinned you to the bed aggressively holding into your wrists which were starting to tint red.
He stuck his tongue down your throat and started to move it in and out, and in and out then he said "I'll be doing this to the other side soon" and ended it with a wink.
You felt your body get intensely hot as he started ripping your clothes off.
You tried hiding your breasts but he grabbed your hands and pinned them down and started to harshly pound your tips with his tongue.
Each lick and each suck got your bodies both hot. You could feel the tip of his stick on your lower lips which made you super wet.
He started to take his tongue and roamed it around your body and stopped at your lower body.
He cried out "oh this is beautiful" and ended with licking his lips.
He savagely started licking your lower lips and tasting your juice.
"Uh .. Oh .. Ah" you let out moans
"That kills me shut up!" He said as he got up and started rummaging through your drawers.
Oh shit .. I did it again.. I made him hate me.
He then got out a long scarf and some duct tape. He got back on the bed and but the duck tape off sexually and put it on your mouth. But left the scarf on the table.
He started to go again in your soaked cave and you started to let out moans even through the tape but it wasn't easy for him to hear. You started touching his beautiful blond locks as he took his tongue and started pounding together it inside your hole. He kept moving your hands up, telling you not to touch him. But you kept doing it and squealing .. Squeezing your legs and pulling him in closer.
You then stopped and he put your hands back, tying them to the bed with the scarf, leaving you vulnerable. He licked his lips and started to take two of his fingers and licking them sensually ..
You were on the verge of an orgasm and .. he was going to make you feel drenched with his fingers.
He took them and jammed it in your hole .. His fingers were so big it was like its own stick going in and out. You started to bleed but only a little.
"You're ready" he said as he leaned closer, carefully taking the tape off your mouth and untying the knot of the scarf. "I want you to scream out my name as loud as you can, if you do I'll give you a treat and if you don't .." He sighed aggressively.
He started to tease you .. Rubbing his manhood up against your cave.
"It's so wet (y/n).. I might just come right now feeling you .. Oh my body is so hot" he whispered "I'll make you regret wanting it rough"
He then jammed his stick in you and started pulling in and out aggressively and sexually.
"Ah .. AH.. LUD-LUDWIG!"
"I can't hear you" he said going faster.
You moaned and let out sighs. You called his name over and over when finally you felt ready to go.
"Ludwig .. I'm gonna come .. I'm gonna come!"
"Oh baby don't say that yet .. We just started"
He got out of you and turned you over and propped your behind up and started spanking it.
"You can't! Not now"
"Uh Ludwig .. Please not so hard!"
"Not hard? Not rough?" He said smirking but stopped as soon as he noticed you started crying..
"L-Ludwig .. I just wanted you to .. Love me .."
"Shh I do love you. I love you so much (y/n)"
"You do?"
"Yes my heart races only for you my love .. I'll stop if you want!"
"We can continue .. Just please can we do it romantically.."
He nodded as he turned you over.
He started kissing your neck again and slowly went in you pushing in and out gently at your well liked pace.
You started scratching at his back because it was so big.
You guys were both in heat and started to let out your juices inside.
He finally got out and laid beside you and cuddled you.
"Don't ever think .. I don't love you. Because I love you.. With my heart".