October 12th

"Look, I just don't see why you have that thick ass cardigan on when, 1. It's Texas and 2. Its hot as fuck outside?" Azucena looked as judgmental as ever. "Well it was cold in class today and I didn't feel like asking to go to the restroom just to warm up a little." I guess that shut her up or she wasn't paying attention, but it didn't matter to me anyways.

We were on the bus heading to our stop since another hell raising day of school was over. I really didn't feel like doing anything besides getting home and laying down or just eating and watching Criminal Minds the rest of the day.

Once we got to our stop we both started walking to my house. "Hey instead of being lazy bitches do you want to go to the park instead? Maybe we can meet up with some people from school."
"I mean... I guess? It's not like I wanted to be lazy and relax at all." I said while giving her the best bitch face I could. This is why we're friends I guess, we encourage each other to do different stuff each day, even if we feel like there is no energy whats so ever I could muster to even walk to my house let alone a park.

Once we left our stuff at my house we headed to the park. It was a long walk of three blocks but I mean it was exercise so whoopie. We headed to the swings wanting to sit down and be able to make our own breeze but it didn't really work seeing as the sun was still kicking our ass and I'm sure I got three shades darker.
"Hey isn't that Potato?" Azucena said motioning towards this little shadey part of the park. "W-wait who is that with him though?" She started to squint her eyes but gave up seeing as she wouldn't be able to see anything.
"How about... Instead of squinting and being lazy we can just walk over there and actually speak to them. We aren't that anti-social Azu."

We decided to get up and trudge our way to the other side of the park to satisfy this girls not so intense curiosirty of who Potato might be with. Me being the weirdest person ever decided to talk to this stranger with him.

"Hi." I said trying to not sound as shitty as i felt.
"Oh hi." Said the complete stranger not even looking at me but more like looking past me.
"Do you need me to get out the way or something?" I said seeing as half this guys brain was probably focused on some other object behind me.
"No. Its ok you're not in the way its just im testing my eyes." He said still looking passed me.
"Umm alright i guess." I finally gave up and just continued standing being an awkward person as usual. I don't think i really gave this kid a decent thorough look till now. He had a slender face with ears that seemed to pop out at you. His mouth was kind of small and seemed kind of dry and chapped. His slender nose made his face look more of an oval than a square and his dark brown hair covered some of his forehead. This kid was pretty decent looking... Minus the big look of confusion he is giving me right now.

"Are you done looking at me?" he said, sounding kind of sarcastic and satirical.
I looked at him like I was just aching to bash his head in.
"Excuse me...." I want to hear him say that one more time, let me make sure i heard it right.
"Are you doing eyeing me? I mean... I find if flattering but also uncomfortableand awkward and i want to know why you're doing it?" He stated in a single breath of air "Oh and by the way my name is Robert."
I was in no mood to really talk to him but something about him made me want to talk to him more.

"Look don't flatter yourself kid. You won't get far in life talking like an asshole." I paused "Karen." I put my hand out there to shake his but he didn't notice so i wasn't sure if I should have been hurt or just rubbed it off.
I stood there talking with Robert till Azucena told me she wanted to go home now. As i told Potato bye, Robert came towards me and asked if he could walk with us. I, being a very well behaved teen, told him yes he can. We all walked and talked on our way to my house and this kid was actually pretty interesting and seemed to be able to hold a conversation for awhile. Before I knew it, time had flown by and we were at my house. I gave him my kik and saw he messaged me later after Azucena had left. We started talking more and i didn't really go to sleep till two a.m. As you can imagine i was sleep deprived for a kid i didn't know alot about. I took a power nap and decided to call the only guy I know I can trust my life with, Santiago.

"Ayyyeee baby girl whats up?" He said practically yelling into his phone.
"So i met this gu-"
"OH MY GOD TELL ME?! Is he cute? Was he hot? Is he white? Black? Did he try anything? I'll kick his ass just ask me to and I'll be right there." he interrupted me but it was alright. I didn't really mind because I trust him with everything and he trusts me with everything so we don't really care for each others limits. "Well he isn't black nor white but he looks Hispanic and he seems like the shy type of guy. The one that doesn't really talk but has alot of friends. And he seems really sweet and nice." I finally ended and waited for his response.
"Well he sounds like hes good so far, a true keeper." he sounded almost proud of his decision but i fely better, seeing as i made a good choice in choosing this guy... Not like i wanted to have some interest or something. "Yess and Azucena kept judging me today. It made me want to punch her in the tit, I swear." She has done a number on me, mentally that is.
"Well she's probably just looking out for you, even though she's being a bitch she still loves you so don't worry about that. Aye I have to go my mom is taking my phone again tonight, Love you boo. Night." I guess he's right. I don't know. Whatever. Well i guess that's the end of that conversation seeing as he hung up. "Bye boo" I said to myself.

Now... What to do? I can always start cleaning but i can do that any day. Azucena is probably doing something. Fuck it. Im tired. I've been through hell today I'm going to sleep.

That night I had a weird dream. I was talking to Santiago eating some Jack in the Box when Robert comes out of no where and takes me by the hand and we enter a comic book and the whole thing played out like that one old ninetys music video with that white chick and comic book character guy.