Alecks and Lagoon- "Why Does He Make Me Feel This Way?"

Alecks was the kind of guy that pretended to be gay with his friends but wasn't ACTUALLY attracted to men. Or so he thought until he had to kiss his friend, Lagoon, in the play. They were in the Peter Pan school play and had the starting rolls. Most every person was played by a guy since none of the girls wanted to do it. Lagoon was Alecks' best friend, they did everything together. He knew he was gay but couldn't admit it to himself. He also knew he was attracted to his best friend, Alecks. He was so nervous when he found out they had to kiss, and on opening night, he was a fucking wreck. After playing many scenes, it finally came. The spotlight was on the two of them and the audience was waiting in anticipation. Alecks was playing Wendy so Lagoon dipped him low and leaned in for the kiss. They were both blushing a deep crimson red, and as Lagoon puckered his lips, Alecks felt a sensation he hadn't ever felt before. He never felt this way about anyone, no girl nor boy had made him feel this way. Alecks leaned up and kissed him hard, and the audience went wild.
The curtains closed, but they were still looking deeply into each other's eyes. Finally, the drama teacher ran over to break the silence.
"Well done boys! Excellent! Amazing! The audience loves you guys! Now go out there and bow for everyone."
They did as they were told.
--------------------Later--------------------
Alecks was still mind-blown at that feeling Lagoon brought to him. Lagoon was also extremely happy at the fact he got to kiss his crush. During the after party, Alecks saw Lagoon and rushed over to him.
"Come here."
He said as he grabbed his arm and led him to the Janitor's closet near the exit of the stage. Alecks pulled Lagoon into the small room, while locking the door to make sure no one could find them.
"Alecks! What are you doing!?"
He searched to find the light switch and eventually did. When he flipped it, Alecks pulled him in tight and passionately kissed him.
"I- I- Uh- Oh my god!"
Lagoon stuttered.
"What? I know you like it. I could tell you did when we kissed earlier."
Alecks seductively responded.
"No one's ever made me feel the way you make me feel... And it's addicting."
Alecks leaned in for another kiss but Logan stopped him.
"Dude.... You said no homo before the play though...." Lagoon stated
"I lied." He replied.
Alecks leaned in for another kiss and they made out for a good five minutes before things started to get.... A little more heated.