Meeting Don Gummer

As I know you all were waiting how was my experience at the exhibition from Don in Fairfield.
I've no idea how to start with it . I still can't believe that I was there . Everything started with a lot of troubles till I was really there . My friend with I went there came too late and so we arrived there with a too big delay for me .
It's hard to describe my feelings at all how it was .
We were driving there and the only I could think was , will be Meryl there or not . Who else will be there . I was talking like an idiot for sure and my friend was maybe a bit annoyed. But i didn't care it all. So I jumped nearly out of the car as we parked it and as I saw the sculpture at the entrance I got so damn excited . I was shaking and giggling like a child at Christmas.
Then came the moment as I walked in, I got immediately lost where I am really. I was so confused that I couldn't find my friend where she is gone. Actually she was just dropping her jacket down. I put mine away and glanced over the room and then I spotted Meryl in the middle of the room. Slowly i realized I am in the same room with her and Don. Few meters away he was standing crowded of some people talking. I went to the bar to get me something to drink and then I bumped nearly into Kevin Kline. Too relax a bit i went just around with my glass .
I looked around who was there .
I was standing next to a table and was watching Meryl and Don from the far . Then came the moment which I wished could've to capture, Don placed his arm on Meryl's shoulder and they were walking few steps together till Don get caught by some people to talk and Meryl went ahead.
Later then we were in another room of it and were joking and I was still nervous and my friend asked then Don of taking a photo with me because i wasn't able to talk serious with him. So we took the photo . Few moments later he was leading me to the place where we made it and touched me on my hips/waist i couldn't locate it at all. While we were making the photo he pulled me to itself and Don wrapped his arm around my waist . I felt the goosebumps running but at the same moment I calmed finally down. Yes I think it was for sure my luckiest, proudest, most exciting moment. Sure I had my great moments already in Berlin but to get cuddled/hugged from Don bet everything. I thanked him for making the photo together . He was so kind and cute to me . And yes I asked him to sign my photo which Meryl already signed in Berlin . He got a little confused because she signed there where he wanted to sign.
And yes I could see there a typical family moment between Gracie and Don , Gracie and Meryl too .
Gracie went Meryl aside to talk with her and one second later Meryl and Gracie were rushing out . Don didn't noticed it at all that they were gone till Gracie came back and asked Don for the car keys . Gracie said to Don:" dad you know when you have the keys ( she was rolling with her eyes a bit annoyed ) " Don gave her the keys and he meant just relaxed as always:" they are always olympingen " before he said to all good bye I talked a bit to him . And yes I was talking few seconds with Meryl there too.
I hope you all can follow it because while I was writing it I got all the feels back . It feels still so unreal to me . Holy shit I was in Fairfield, CT.