Chapter One

I ran downstairs as fast as I could and stopped in front of the fridge. As I opened it, I frantically began searching for my cheesecake from the night  before, only to be infuriated to find it missing. I found the empty box in the trash on my out.

Sid was waiting for me in his car(add name later) and didn't react when I slammed the door.

"Some fiend ate my cake last night!" I pouted at him.

"You mean that amazing strawberry fudge cheesecake from Insomnia? Damn, I was hoping you'd save some for me."

"It's so nice that you think of me as someone who would willingly part with her food, but I expect you to be a tad bit realistic sometimes."

I gave him my cheeky smile and took a sip from my pumpkin spice latte that Sid had oh so perfectly placed in the cupholder.

I have no idea how I would deal with the politics of highschool if Siddarth hadn't been the reckless child who pushed me into the lake at summer camp. I, being the self righteous eight year old had no choice but to retaliate by dumping both our soups on him at dinner that night, which lead to a series of pranks that brought us here to our ninth year of being inseparable.

"Ah there you go again making me revaluating our friendship Shazz."

"Darling, you know that I'm what makes this friendship live so just appreciate my presence."

Sid laughed and pulled into the parking of the public hell hole, a.k.a Stileswood Public highschool.

I flipped open the (whatever it's called) and applied my orange rocks lipstick and gave my dark brown waves a ruffle.

I noticed Sid aiming his phone at me  from the corner of my eye.

"What are you doing?"

"Adding it to my snap story, what else"

I unlocked my phone and saw that he captioned it with "how you know she has Mr. Argent for first period"

"Seriously?" I shoved him hard and grabbed my bag before getting out.

He caught up to me at our lockers and held out the lipstick I had forgotten.

"Thanks, loser" I said as I reached for it.

"This doesn't come cheap for some of us you know, so stop forgetting it everywhere"

I smiled as I remember how he gave me a basket full of my favorite makeup products for my birthday this year.

"Some of us as in not including your loaded ass."

Sidd was a typical Richie rich, except he didn't flaunt it.

"Yeah, but I paid for this with my hard earned cash."

"You don't even have a job."

"I provide good sex for half the cost of regular escorts." he said with a deadpan face

"Can you spare me the mental image you freak?"

I closed my locker and walked away to my English class where the new Russian teacher awaited.

"Don't be jealous just because I only see you as a friend, Shazz!" Sid yelled out

God that guy was really going to get it soon, I thought as I took my seat at the front of the class.

English class was the only class where I sat at the front. First reason, I'm a complete English nerd. Sid says that I get off on good grammar and a rich vocabulary.

Second reason, Mr. Argent was not only an amazing teacher, he was the most gorgeous man at this school, or maybe the sexiest man I had ever laid eyes on in person. I just love my eye candy.