Starstruck

Chapter 1:

I always thought that when i fell in love it would be like a fireworks display, all colours and sounds, maginificent & surprising. I never once thought of the cofusion, the worry or the sleepless nights! A few weeks ago i discovered it all, to my happiness and my dismay. Although i've been waiting for this moment since i was 13, i just didn't think i had a place in my life for my job, college, friends and family, i barely ever have a moment to myself! How on earth am i going to have a normal teenage love life?

My name is Sara, I'm 19 years old, i'm an only child to two extremely loving, although sometimes smothering, parents, i have tons of friends who love me as much as i love them and stilll i kept it a secret from every one of them! I hade no choice. I couldn't confide in them that i was dating the most popular guy in the world! The guy teenage girls swoon over and teenage guys wish they were in his media would never stop hounding them!

You're probably wondering how an ordinary girl like me could possibly snatch a guy like that. Well, here's how it happened.

I've been living with my parents in Vancouver, Canada for the last 5 years since my father's job took us there. We're originally from Egypt and i miss it everyday! I work at a cafe after classes are done for the day, it's not like i needed the money, i just thought it woul be something good for me to learn how to earn a living. As it turns out, that was the best idea to ever occur to me, because if i hadn't chose to work there i wouldn't have met HIM!

Chapter 2:

The first time he walked into the café where I worked I didn't recognize him, If you can believe it. I'd heard all about the Twilight hype and even read the books, but I just wasn't that big a fan. He walked into the café with most of the cast. I'd known that they'd been shooting the second Twilight movie here in Vancouver, but I just never imagined that I'd run into them. That's why I didn't recognize him at first.

I walked up to their table & asked what their order would be, and as soon as I looked up from my notebook, I felt so shocked it's a miracle I didn't faint. I know I said I wasn't such a big fan, but it's not every day that a girl like me gets to talk to world famous celebrities!!

I tried to act as cool as possible as, one bye one, they gave me their orders. Robert (my Robert, as I like to refer to him now) was the last to give his order and the minute he looked up to catch my eye, I felt myself turning into mush! Sure, I've seen him before on TV and in posters.. etc but nothing could've prepared me for the way he looks in real-life. Beautiful blue eyes, light brown hair that looked so soft, my hands were itching to run themselves through it and a very cute crooked smile! WoW!

As it turned out we'd been staring at each other for quite some time without noticing. It was only when one of his cast members coughed that we broke eye contact and blushed.

"Um, I'll have a double cheese hamburger & a soda, please." Those were the first words out of his mouth and, normal as they were, they made my stomach flutter like there was hundreds of butterflies flying in there. What's wrong with me? I've never reacted like this to anyone before! Sure, the British accent sounded so sexy that I felt I was ready to swoon, but still it was more than that. It was like the moment I looked into his eyes something changed inside of me, something that can't be reversed. Oh, why did I have to react like that to the only guy I can't possibly have?

Rob's POV:

It started out as a normal day of shooting for me and ended up as a day I'll probably remember for the rest of my life! I probably seemed like an idiot to her, staring the way I did and stuttering when I tried to order. What was wrong with me? That moment when our eyes met, something inside me seem to move and want to reach out for her.