Draco Malfoy x OC

The war against Voldemort had ended 6 months ago and many families and lives have been crushed and torn apart. The Wizardry World was on the verge of collapse. The population depleted, the ministry was scrambling for scraps to pull themselves together prosecuting everyone left and right. Had it not been for the Golden Trio and their confession, Draco and his family would have lost everything. They would have been penniless, nameless and worse of all probably dead. Draco took the hit with a stride. He tried to adapt to the new life because frankly his old life wasn't so great either. He made friends with the Golden Trio granted it wasn't easy. Not with Granger threatening to punch him in the face again.

Over all Draco thought things were looking up. People were helping rebuild Hogwarts. Society did not see him as a mass murderer. They saw him as a child stuck in between his ancestral game. His father took the hit the hardest. Lucius stepped down from his official role in the ministry. He and Narcissa moved to a small villa in France and decided to spend their time somewhere quiet and away from scrutinizing gazes.

But don't get him wrong Lucius was more than proud of Draco, he even told him so. The boy had grown into a respectable young man that he could never be.

The Golden Trio were hesitant of the blond who spend better half of his school career tormenting them. But it was actually Harry who pulled the blond into their group. Oddly, Harry and Draco had a lot in common and had it not been for the petty rivalry and inter-house hatred they could have been best mates.

It took sometime to integrate the rest of the pureblood into society but little by little. Things worked out for the better.

-----------------

Dear Mr. Malfoy,

You are cordially invited to witness the union between Hermione Jean Granger and Ronald Bilius Weasley.

-----------------

"I can't believe your getting married mate?" laughed Harry as he chugged down some butterbeer.

"Mate I am as terrified as you are. Blimey, you think Mione will notice?" asked a fear stricken Ron.

"If I didn't know any better I'd say your having cold feet," grumbled Harry in anger.

Neville and Draco shared an uneasy look. The boys had gone out for some drinks after the wedding announcement. The only issue was to not screw anything up by the end of the night.

"Cold feet?! I love that 'know-it-all'," hiccuped Ron as he took another swing of his drink.

"You better, you take care of her because if you don't I'll hurt you," Harry said drunkly.

"And you take care of my sister," muttered Ron.

Harry blushed, "I will."

"Alright you two I think you've had enough," replied Draco as he began to push away the drinks form the two. Harry and Ron grumbled in anger as their drinks were confiscated.

"Wait till you find a girl Malfoy, it'll be someone who'll make you run for your money," grumbled Harry.

"I wouldn't say that Harry. Frankly there isn't anyone left in the Wizarding World who can make me bat an eye," replied Draco smoothly.