Chapter one

Harry's shaky hand reached for the penny that laid on the cracked street. His other hand holding the pennies he collected earlier, tightly, almost scared his cold hand would loose the grip.

This was a normal day for Harry, spending most of his day on collecting each coin he noticed laying on the streets of London. It didn't really bother him though, he knew the struggle would come to an end. He knew he would be able to drink his daily cup of coffee if he walked up and down the streets for a few minutes or so to double check in case he missed any. The coffee was important for him, it made him less hungry but extra warm inside, something he never used to struggle for to experience.

He bit his dry lips as he counted all the coins he now had. He let out a small sigh in relief. He quickly started moving towards the cafe that laid only one block away with his 66 cents in his hand.
He buried himself into his coat as the cold air hits his already freezing skin.

He soon entered the cafe and he placed himself by the nearest table, the one who got the best window view. Surprisingly, this table was never taken, but he wasn't going to question it.

"Good morning, Mr, Styles." The browned eyed employee smiled, keeping his glance on Harry. "The usual I assume?" He asked, making sure he got the right order.

"Good morning, mr, Payne." He politely said back. He didn't give him a smile back, he forgot how that felt for a long time ago. 

"Yes, please."

"I'll be back in two minutes." He assured him and made his way back to the desk.

Harry huffed quietly and looked out of the window. The people outside looked happy compared to Harry. They were dressed in the nicest suits, hair perfectly swiped backwards by tons of hair gel and socialising with other spoiled fellowmen. Harry was different, he felt like he wasn't a part of his own home town.  All he owned was the clothes he was wearing and a few other Mr, Payne was kindly enough to give him. Mr, Payne was an amazing man. He was also nice to him, he just didn't care that Harry was poor, something which surprised him.

~

"Father, it will only take a few minutes and I'll be back." Louis told his father as he stopped outside the cafe.

"This place looks outrageous, let's find a more sophisticated for our likings shall we?" He asked his son and laid his hands down into the pockets of his skin coat.

Louis kept his eyes on the cafe as he shook his head, "I won't stay too long." He told his father and made his way towards the entrance without listening to his fathers words anymore.

He stepped inside the warm and cosy cafe. It wasn't as bad as he expected, very different from what he usually goes for but he really liked it. He told himself he would come here a lot often.

He looked around for a place to sit and walked around for a couple of seconds. He clenched his jaw as he noticed an empty seat, on the opposite side of a curly headed man.

He already knew this man was not like him, he could see that on his clothes and dirty knuckles. Louis ignored it. It wasn't worth grumbling over.

"I am going to sit here." He told the man and sat down without permission. He didn't think he needed any since he thought he was a lot more important than him.

Harry looked up from his coffee and furrowed his eyebrows. "No, I want to be alone." He told him and focuses on the well dressed boy in front of him.

He had to admit he looked stunning, really stunning. But to sum it up, he would never get a chance on such a rich, snobby boy, not like he was into those people.

Louis wasn't really taking his eyes off him for a minute there, he was probably really shocked by the fact that this man looked overwhelmingly beautiful for being homeless.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson."