1

Author P.O.V

"Soojin-ssi!Wake up!You are late for school already!"The maid knocked on Soojin's room door.Slowly,the door opened."Ahjumma,don't worry!I'm done!"She gave the maid a sheepish smile before going downstairs.The maid followed behind Soojin."Omma!Appa!I'll go first!Annyeong!"She yelled as her parents were at the dining table,having their breakfast.

"Nae,after school don't go anywhere.You must come back home straight!"Her mother reminded her."But omma,I told you last night that I want to go to Areum's house!"Soojin went to the dining table."Andwae!(No!)You must come home!It's dangerous outside!Go now or you'll be late for school!"her dad said.Soojin just looked down and headed to the car with a sad face.

SKIP

"And that's what he said!How I wish I can just do anything that I want without their observation!"Soojin told her friends."Yah,I think you can.The school will be doing a school trip to Urk.And obviously,parents or bodyguards are so not allow to tag along."Hani explained.Soojin eyes go round and there was sparks of hope in her eyes."Jinjja?!How to register?!"Hani looked at her,"Like always,register to seongsaenim.But the thing is..."

Soojin looked at Hani,confused."The thing is?"Hani took a deep breath,"The school trip is about us seeing how South Korean army works there and what they did there.So,it's kinda...you know~No fancy hotel and classy thingy!That's just no-no~"Hani made a gross face.

"I don't really care actually!As long as I can get away from my two annoying parents!"Soojin said.She was so excited about it although she's kinda worried about the 'seeing what army did there' thingy."I'm going."Soojin said.Hani,Areum and Minhee were kind of uncomfortable with the thoughts of them not staying in the fancy hotel and so on.

"Look,I mean..it's okay if you guys don't want to go.I understand.To be honest,if it's not because I don't want to be watch by my parents I wouldn't join this thing,"Soojin smiled sadly and stood up to go to the office room.Suddenly,the three of them looked at each other and nodded.

They stood up and said,"Wait,"Soojin turned around."We can't let you go to that army place alone.Look,I don't think Hani and Minhee can go.So I'll accompany with you!"Areum said.Soojin can't help but to smile widely when she heard that."Jinjja?!(Really?!)" She asked to confirm what she had heard."Nae~I said I'm going with youuu~"Areum chuckled.Soojin made a 'yes' and linked her arm with Areum,"Gomawo chingu-ya!(Thanks,friend!)Minhee and Hani too~"

After the two girls finished registering at the office,the four of them went back to their class.While chatting with Hani who is sitting next to her,suddenly the busybody Changsoo ran towards Soojin.He was breathing hardly."Y-yah!Kim Soojin!"Soojin gave a cold stare to Changsoo,"Wae?(Why)"She asked."I h-heard you and Areum are joining the camp!Jinjja?!!(Really?!!)"Changsoo asked looking at his crush,Areum."Nae(Yes),you are right~Waeyo(Why?)Can't we join?"Areum asked.Changsoo's face turned red when Areum talked to him.

"A-anniyo(N-no),it's just that this is not a New York or London trip.So it's kinda weird you guys are joining."Changsoo finally let all those thoughts out of his mind.Soojin chuckled,

"Yah!You think I'm that girly and a ssagaji(bi+ch) type?"The four of them just laughed."Ah,molla!(I don't know/whatever!) I'm going back to class.See you guys later~"He said and walked towards the door."See us or you only wanna see Areum?"Minhee joked.The girls except for Areum laughed.Areum's face was very red like a tomato.

◆Soojin's P.O.V◆

When I arrived home,I just went straight to my room.Appa(dad) and Omma(mum) were obviously at work.They ordered me to come back home straight away after school but they're not here.Erghh!I switched on my Macbook to search about Urk.I must admit,it was a beautiful place.But it didn't have the shopping mall like we had in Seoul.I also heard that the South Korea army camp is not in town,so I was kinda worried.

"Eo?A video of South Korea Army in Urk!Interview?Joah(I like it),"I said to myself.It showed the army team was training and stuff.I watching but then my maid knocked the door."Wait~"I said before opening the door.

"Soojin-ssi,do you want to eat now?"The maid."Gwenchana(it's okay) ahjumma(non-blood related auntie)!I'm not hungry yet."I said.After closing the door,I searched another thing since I had missed the interview and I was too lazy to rewatch them.

When I open my Facebook,I saw a notification.I read the title loudly,"Changsoo added you to a group named 'Jeguk Student Who Joins Trip To Urk'"I was about to click when suddenly a facebook messenger popped out.It was a group chat and it was obviously not the group chat of me and my three other friends.

It was a group message for people who join the trip.It was also created by Changsoo.Seriously,why was Changsoo being very excited?Is it because of Areum?Keke!An evil plan came across my mind.Should I teased them later on during the camp?Huehehehe!I close my Macbook and started to do my homework.

♣THE NEXT DAY♧

"So,all students who wants to join the trip to Urk had paid.In that case,please go to the school hall after school.I want to give the list to bring and so on."Our Korean Language teacher,Mrs.Jeon announced before started to teach.

◆END OF SOOJIN P.O.V◆

■WHILE IN URK■

"Captain Song!!Ppaliwa!(hurry up!)Colonel Park wants to talk to you!"One of the member in Alpha Team yelled.He passed the phone to Captain Song."Captain Song Joongki here,salute!"(author's note:okay this is just so weird!just ignore it!)He said.A sigh sound from the colonel could be heard clearly."I hate to say this but another team will be visitting."The colonel sighed again.

"Another medical team?From which hospital this time?"Captain Song Joongki asked politely,trying to hide his true feeling about this issue."This time,it is not a medical team.It's...."

To Be Continue~

▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲▲

Author's note:-

Hey guys!So...my first fanfic!!!Yeay!!!Sorry for some grammatical error~English is not my firest language and I'm still in the process of improving.So since nowadays everyone is addicted to Descendants of The Sun or DOTS,I decided to make a story for you guys!I've been a fan of Song Joongki even before his enlistment!Do like my facebook page of him!The link is below here:-

Song Joong Ki - 송 중 기 :
https://m.facebook.com/official.joongki/