Bad boys want me but they can't have me

"I don't get it Max, you have all the guys wrapped around you fingers but you don't even give one of the time of your day. Why? You've got the looks, the personality, the everything!" Troian whined slumping down in her chair.

"It's simple. Bad boy wants me but they can't have me. What happens to girls who fall in love, they end up in a ditch somewhere who knows where? With a baby carriage. Is that what you want? I didn't think so. And that's why I stay far far away from boys." I say grabbing my denim jacket.

"That's not fair, you hang out with all the boys at school. Older ones too." She pouts.

How do I explain this, "I wouldn't really consider them boys, I mean I guess I'm just wanna of the guys, idk. Look Troian when the time comes I'll find you a nice boy with a lot of tattoos, piercings and everything for right now be a good little fourteen year old teenager and day dream about ice cream and unicorns. Okay? And be good. Listen to Mom and Dad they know best." I add just for the fun of it.

Dad and mom give me an approving nod, bonus point for me! This means I don't have to laundry on Sunday. Whoot! Whoot!

I sling on my back pack, "Love you Mom, bye Dad." I call back.

I pedal on my skateboard until the momentums there and than I let the wind deal with the rest, the guys come rushing down in massive blob that sons engulfs me too.

"Ehh. It's Maxine." Issac says slapping my hand.

"Hey Issac! Avalon! Jess! Dalton! Cooper! And- ahh sorry I don't know your name." I say tutoring my head, have I seen you somewhere, yes mamma, in my dreams!

"I'm Maxine by the way but you can call me Max." I say extending a hand to the very attractive boy-man. I hope I sounded chill.

He nods, "Tobias but you can call me Toby."

I nod, nice... Unique. I roll it around my tongue for a little bit longer, "So should we ride?" I asked diverting their attention to the bikes.

"Indeed." Issac smirks tossing me a key.

"Wait guys what is Toby going to ride, we only have six bikes." Avalon points out.

"He can ride with me. Thats if your not too chicken?" I flirted revving up the bike.

"Ouuuuu." Issac jumped, "You just got told by our girl!"

Issac tossed him a helmet and slowly a smile creeped up Toby's God constructed face.

"Well you coming?" I asked looking back.

He got in a way that was too graceful, I wonder if he ever rode before so i decided to ask him.

"Ever been on one?"

"Yea. I'm on one right now." He joked.

Face palm. "I mean ever drove one." I yelled over the wind.

"Yea. A couple of times until..."

"Until what?"

"Until a pretty girl told me to get in one. I think I just might let her drive me around from now on."

I laughed, I hope he didn't notice my cheeks burning up.

His grip on my waist became stronger more firm. I almost threw up, the butterflies in my stomach could not calm down. I mentally sent daggers to kill those stupid butterflies. I should not be feeling this way, this wasn't me. Maxine Bellisaro was not a girl who fell for guys like him. He had tattoos all over, wore a leather jacket and black combat boots. Holy crap I just realized I had described the man of Troian's dream. I better not take him home under any circumstances.