How it began !

So we all started at school . Me and the other girls had been best friends for a few years now . Beau , Luke and Jai were the new kids to the school . We all soon became friends . Me and James are a couple . Boyfriend and Girlfriend . Daniel was his best friend . We all started getting to know each other and we all had something in common . We love pranks and jokes like that .

So we decided to form a group . We would randomly give each other pranks and nobody had ever backed out of a prank , and still hasn't now . From singing lyrics to songs we don't know in assembly to filming videos of us on the Janoskians channel . Dares are things we do too aswell as challenges . Even the pepper spray challenge . So as you can see we are all best friends , and still our now . Beaus been arrested once and we were all sitting in the background laughing at him . I know that seems mean but he would do the same to us . I love James  , and Ellie and Kaysy secretary have crushes on Jai and Luke . Ellie's is Jai and Kaysys is Luke . James got arrested once buts it's all ok now . But one dare went wrong .

While doing the drawing challenge with sprays cans we all had to turn round and try spray each other with the spray cans . A picture behind us costing 1 million got spray paint all over it . We ran . We watched the police from a distance and knew we would be put in prison for years if we didn't leave now .

So we left in Beaus car and there's so many stories i need to tell you about .