"Prince Lancelot."

"Prince Lancelot" had big dreamy blue eyes- I could stare at them all day, Big muscley arms- not too much to scare you and Curly brown hair. He loved to laugh and play, do sports, stuff like that. He was perfect through my eyes, and apparently also through "wall's" eyes.

I call her "wall" because she is a divider. She divides me from "Prince Lancelot". I hate her. The worst part is she doesn't even care about him, she just doesn't want me to be happy. Of course he doesn't notice.I should call her 'witch' but that would be too obvious. She looks like a witch, acts like a witch, thinks like a witch and she talks like a witch, honestly i think she is a witch. He trust's her even though she is un-trustable. It's so unfair!! I don't get it, but whats really unfair is she acts as if she is my friend!! How dare she!! I just wish he knew this.

She talks to me as if I don't know a thing! She acts like a friend trying to comfort me when something goes wrong, i guess I know why she does..... we used to be BFF's like actual Best Friends.... then I found out about all the lies she had told (see told you she was a witch). I'll give you an example- Basically before I liked this guy (you don't need to know his name) and I told her because I trusted her and the next day she told me he had asked her out- which was a complete lie!!! And my friend even asked him and he said he never liked her or asked her out!!!!!!!!! And i thought after that that maybe it was just a lie but then i started getting shipped with some guy and the next day she went up to me and said that she thinks that he likes her!!!!! Then this happened right after I told her I liked "Prince Lancelot"!!!!! Witch Allert....

He doesn't know I like him, well not yet. Well then again he doesn't know what "walls" doing.