10 Minutes

Heard a cruel voice of Alarm and I saw the clock it was saying 08:00 AM. My hand went to the Alarm and pushed "Snooze" button and I tried to sleep again. It is so much fun taking a nap for a while again.

Suddenly I woke up and saw it was 08:45 AM. I said in mind, "Oh my GOD I am late again. Boss will kill me for sure". I jumped out of the bed got freshen up somehow and thrown myself downstairs. Mom angrily said, "Late again? It is not possible for me to remind you every day that you have to wake up on time". I took a piece of Sandwich in my mouth and took keys of bike and ran towards door. Mom said loudly, "Go slow your life is precious than your job. Try to wake up early rather than speeding you bike in last hour". I said, "Mom, not again". I gave a last look to clock it was saying 09:05 AM. Started my bike and push the accelerator towards full. Crossed my street and took right turn. Oh my GOD what was that, everything was stunned for about a second and when I got my senses back I was laying on the road, blood was all around. I was trying to see all around. People had made a circle around me talking to each other, "These boys do not care about themselves", "helmet is shame for them", "Somebody call ambulance", "Oh I know him he is Mr. Sharma's son, Let me call him". Two of them picked up me from road and placed in a car which was stopped seeing the accident. I am not able to move my hand. My legs are paining like anything. I was trying to say "Please call my mother she is at home which is nearby, she can come immediately" but I was unable to speak. My vision was going down I was not able to see properly. I closed my eyes. After few seconds again I opened my eyes and I felt better, I was able to see everything. I could feel that my body is lighter now and I can stand up. I stood up and saw around but nobody was looking at me everyone was still seeing in the car. Curiously I also leaned towards the car to see inside. It was shocking I was seeing myself lying on the back seat of the car. One of the man said "Hurry his situation is critical we should immediately rush to some hospital". I heard voice of my mother now, "Please let me see, he is my son". She was crying and running towards the car. She saw the body and almost fainted. Suddenly she turned around, eyes full of tears now looking at me. I was amazed if no one was able to see how could she? She came to me and started saying, "I always tried to let you understand that your habit of doing things in hurry specially driving will lead you in trouble someday". She put one hand on my shoulder and showed the alarm clock in the other hand and said "It is your fault you never respect time". I started feeling some noise in my head. I put my hands on my head and closed my eyes. Noise was gone now, I opened my eyes again. Mom was still in front of me with alarm clock in her hand, she was looking at me angrily. Mom said, "Your alarm clock is screaming so much and you are still sleeping like anything. Wake up or you will again get late". I jumped out of bed saw clock it is 08:10 AM I was shivering and sweating heavily "Oh it was a dream only". Mom said, "What happened?" I could only say, "Nothing". I was thinking "So it was only 10 minutes but it was scary and taught me a lesson for life". I smiled and thanked God for giving another life.

I got freshen up and came downstairs for breakfast. Picked up my sandwich in mouth and took bike keys in one hand and helmet in other hand. Mom "drive slow your life is precious than your job." I said with smile, "I know mom and sorry for your trouble". I saw Mom smiling and I Kept going outside.