Prologue

I never really understood myself, all I knew was that I, Violette Rose, was different from everyone else. Its an uneasy feeling, I never truly felt like I belong. There was no place to go, every where I turned one way or another I'd slip up and ruin everything. The world was filled with life and joy that I would never have the right to experience, to take part in all because I was different. I didn't like being different, the kids had always believed I was strange and honestly I can't blame them.
Its gotten to the point that I too could see what they could. A monster, abnormal, unwelcome. I was a horrible storm bound to break anything and anyone that got into my way. I was earth, I was air, I was fire and I was water. I was a Bender.
I constantly believed I was cursed with these talents. I was strange and abnormal. I was not supposed to exist, I was a freak. Until I met him. His smile, his laugh, the way his eyes would light up regardless of the darkness brewing around him. The way he made me feel safe. The way he guarded me against the rest of the world. The world I have taken to calling the Badlands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters! (My characters)

Paris Warner as Violette Rose

Zooey Deschanel as Kimberly Young

Madeleine McGraw as Ruby Copperfield

  Grant Gustin as Darren Anderson

A/N

Hello! Firstly thank you for clicking on my story it means a lot to me. I'm not one for author notes usually so you won't have them after every chapter only occasionally as I wrote this fully before publishing. However, I do need to clarify some things for this book okay so bear with me through this authors note lovelies.

• This book does not follow the storyline of Teen Wolf exactly. For example things that happen in season 5 could be followed by something in season 1. It will not be too tedious to the point it confuses you but it will actually help my story flow a lot better.

• I don't own Teen Wolf or any of their plot lines and characters. I do however own my own characters and storylines and plots.

• I do not own any of the pictures I use, the pictures used in chapters are for visual reference, I do not own them.

This work is copyrighted. Do not steal it or repost it.

• I currently have no translations of this story however if you would like to do one please contact me and we'll move from there.

• A lot of these chapters are heavily based upon Halsey songs. I in no way own her lyrics. It was her badlands album that inspired this story so you'll find most chapters based on songs.

• I accept constructive criticism by all means lay it on me. But please be aware that saying "This sucks" is not constructive criticism it is just plain rude. If you do not like my story just kindly leave it be. Negative comments directed to hurt me or insulting my book will be deleted and reported.

• I have taken a lot of time and effort into this book, I really hope you enjoy it and my writing style.

• Even though this book will be published completed that does not mean you don't need to comment and vote. Please comment and vote if you like it so I know you like it! You can comment your questions, your reactions and feelings! I love reading them!

• This book will have a sequel, I am currently working on it. It may take a while to have posted as I like to fully write before posting. Comments encouraging the sequel might help me write so go ahead and comment!

Thank you if you actually read this in its entirety it means a lot to me. Please enjoy this book as much as I have enjoyed writing

Coming Winter 2019...