"I want you" - Kuma x Ceo (Lemon) (YAOI WARNING!)

[[Just a quick few things kay? 1) This is 18+ for the sexual activities. 2) There might be mistakes 3) YAOI! If you dislike it then don't read on! 4) It is kind of straight forward, cause I'm lazy. Sorry! Welp, enjoy~!]]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a cold night, the wind at a light breeze, the sweet, humid air filling any persons pores. It was a plan night, like any other, but it wasn't quite. There was the one open window of the apartment. The breeze making the light gray curtains on the inside dance lightly against the light, gentle wind current. It was none other than Ceos' apartment. No surprise there. The ginger always had his window open, the damned heat that was in that stuffy old complex made him sick. Though this beautiful night, he had a old friend over. The ravin haired boy Kuma. His glasses resting lightly upon his nose, a soft smile always on his lips, a true sweet heart, well so you think, right? They were just hanging out, well cause boredom, but why so late at night?

"Aye? Kuma-Chan I should cook us dinner! I know it is a little late, but...I-i skipped dinner earlier!" the ginger spoke cheerfully as he sat next to Kuma on the floor in his minature living room, his big honey eyes glistening at him. You could just tell how much he was embarrassed, the deep blush making that obvious.

"Uhm...That would be nice...B-but....I kinda want desert...First." he said, a little half smirk playing on the ravins' lips. Ceo blinked only a few times at him, not even understanding what the holly hell his smirk meant. A nervous smile then appeared on his lips, his hands instantly going behind his own back.

"W-what would you like...? I could always run to the store y-ya know?!" he stuttered a little, the other giving a tiny 'tch' before leaning over to the other, leaning to his ear.

"I want cream pie~" he whispered, quite huskily into the others ear before beginning to nibble on the earlobe gently, making the ginger emit a tiny gasp.

"N-neh??! K-kuma...W-what are you--" his sentence was suddenly cut off by Kumas' lips pressing against his. Oh how the poor boy didn't even expect any of this. What was happening?