My Very Own Vampire

Like a dream, it was morning and it was time for school again. I had forgotten. I looked at the time and it was past eight, I threw up my blanker and stood in front of the mirror for about three minutes and said to my self.

'My pimples are back'

I moved further to my closet to pick an outfitt for it was picture day in school and someone said. 'Do you have to always wear the same trousers'm I turned and saw that it was stephanie my sister I didn't answer her but wondered what she was doing in my room.

In the kitchen, mom was making Omelets and I so much dislike it.. I walked to the cabinetand grabbed a cereal box, and poured it with milk into a plate amd gulped everything down my throat. There was a very loud noise enough to make the very best party and it was coming from Owen my brother's room. Dad came down the stairs with a broad smile, I knew that there was good news. Then he asked with a kiss on my forehead, 'Sweetheart, how was your night?'.

'It was fine. What of yours?' I asked him.

I looked back and saw my sister. 'Hey are you ready for school?'

'Nah! I haven't had my bath', she said

My eyes widened in amger, ' are you crazy?' I looked at my dad for help but he just smiled and sent her to take her bath. I mean Stephanie.

Ongetting to school, I'd already missed two classes-Spanish and Latin class. I met Lindsay, my best friend since kindergarten.

During lunch, my gay friend Blaine walked up and asked me if I saw the shoe stephanie was wearing. He said:

'Khloe! Did you see Stephanie this morning.?'

'No, I said, what is the problem?'

'She is wearing your oxford boots', he said.

'What!' I said surprised and the foood poured on my body but I didn't mind and ran towards the hall way. I noticed the Red Oxford boots. I yelled at the top of my voice.

'Stephanie, what the hell do you think you re wearing?'

She smiled and said 'big sis, what is the noise for? You look like old grams', saying this she ran to catch up with her friends, her laughter filtring down the hallway.

Owen came around just in time. He held my shoulder and said, ''khloe, cool it. You know how she can be sometimes.'

XxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'll continuye later pls vote this chapter. Thank you all for reading. LOVCHA