self harm

1) your body was made for alot of different reasons but for you to destroy it was not one, please don't hurt yourself it might kill you! I don't know what you are going through but i know that you are good enough as a person and you may feel as though you're not and people may tell you that you're not but you really are.

2) i don't know what you look like but i know you're not ugly because there is no such thing as ugliness on the outter part of someone, the only way you can be ugly is if you try to bring someone down, feel bad about themselves, remind them of something they don't want to remember or basically just being a bitch which means you have a ugly soul, ugly heart, ugly personality which means that the inner part of you is ugly and defines you! You are not one of those people. Don't hurt yourself because of what someone says they're are atleast 6 billion people in this world don't let a handful of them destroy you you're beautiful and deserve the very best.

3) there's nothing to be ashamed of, if you have scars from blades or burns or marks etc it shows you where strong enough to live through that/this period of time that made you feel as though you deserved to be hurt or you wanted to die.

4) you are clever, of course it's okay if you're not the most cleverest person alive or Albert Einstein you are clever! Some people may know more than you, some people may be in a higher set than you but as my music teacher once said to me just think of those people as 'geeks'. It doesn't mean they are better than you, no not at all, don't think you're any less than them infact you could be alot more than them so don't think you deserve any pain or you're not good enough or any negative things you just process things in a different way.

YOU DON'T DESERVE ANY PAIN, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO FEEL ANY PAIN, YOU ARE WORTH ALOT MORE THAN WHAT YOU THINK.!!!!!!!