Chapter 1 ~ The Secret Crush

~(Y/N)'s POV~

"Aph! Wake up! Mom is coming up the stairs!"

"Five more hours..."

"Your funeral Aphmau!" I heard mom walking up the stairs, turning the doorknob. I ran in the bathroom to avoid being scolded. I chuckled as I heard Aphmau being yelled at. I ran and turned on the shower, because I think mom was coming for me next. She knocked on the door.

"(Y/N)! Come on! Your sister needs to shower!"

"I just got in here! I'll be out soon!"

~Timeskip to after you two are ready~

"Aphmau get out of the closet!"

"No! Go to school without me!"

"Aph, it's only school! Sure it may be another form of prison.. but come on!"

"No!"

I began to hear mom coming back up the stairs. She came in, and talked to Aphmau, while I went downstairs to eat my toast. I waited by the door with my bag until they were finished. They came down the stairs, and Aph took her piece of toast as we began walking towards the car. The car ride was silent, and it stayed that way until we got to school. Aphmau and I never really knew how this school thing worked. We were home schooled for the whole period of middle school!

As we walked in the school gate, I could tell Aphmau was nervous. I was too but, she was showing it all kinds of wrong ways. 

"Aph, come on. Lighten up. It's only a big school. Where lots of kids can judge us.. Heh."

She began to shake up a bit. "Come on (Y/N), we can do this."

"Mhm!"

As we began to walk up the stairs, Aphmau wanted to take a selfie. Of course she did. Mom forced us to take lots of selfies. So, i'm guessing this is our first one. As we toke the picture someone bumped into us.

"Hey! Are you blind?! Watch where your going!"

"What a jerk!" Aphmau remarks.

"Lets just go inside.." She nodded as we went up to the doors. They were locked. Great.

"Aph, stay here." I went around to the side to see if I saw another door, that could get us inside. A person then came crashing into me, making all both of us fall.

"Hey! Watch where you--" I stopped as I saw his face. I know mom told us not to talk to boys but.. wasn't he hot.. Gah! What am I thinking?!

"I-I'm so sorry! He says softly.

"Oh! No.. it's nothing really.." He blushed as he looked up. 

We stood there in awkward silence for a while until the bell rang. I sighed in relief, if I stayed there any longer, I would've made a fool of myself.

I ran over to the inside of the school, to meet Aphmau with a weird teacher. I saved her a spot on the line and waited.

***

"Come on Aphmau! We're late!" We ran to our lockers, and put in all the unneeded things. I face planted my face in the locker, from pure stress. I turned around and there was a boy with light brown hair. 

"Are you two okay.?"

"No we're not!" Aphmau quickly replies.

"Sorry.. our day just isn't going right."

"We don't know where to go." She finishes. We both stood up completely, and turned red as we saw him. No, no, no. We can't like the same guy.

"Are you two falling for my looks already? Two twins are better than one.." he smirks.

"W-What?! No!" We say in unison.

"Heh, no need to lie. I seem to have that effect on girls, no one can resist. Not even you two." He chuckles. I hid my face and grabbed Aphmau. We're already late, i'm not making us even later.

"I'll see you guys at the club meet up then?" I nodded as we ran over to the classroom. We sat in the class, and I looked around not hearing what the teacher said.  There was the boy from earlier.. We took our seats and I sat next to him. I contemplated whether I should talk to him or not. Aphmau got to it first.

"Hi! I'm Aphmau and this is my twin (Y/N)!" She says pointing to me. Even though she was on the other side of me, wasn't she loud.
I whispered a soft "Hi.."

"I-I'm Travis.." he stuttered.

"Are.. you okay?" 

"I'm fine! I'm just surprised i'm talking to two beautiful girls.." Aphmau and I exchanged looks.

"A bit forward there? Aren't you?"

"Sorry.. when i'm nervous I just start to say things that's on my mind."

"That's cute." I smiled.

"We should all be Not Alone Buddies!" Aphmau exclaimed.

"Aph, we were always not alone buddies. Travis can bud in if he wants." I smirk.

Travis starts shaking a little. "You know (Y/N),--" He got interrupted by the teacher. 

"Line up kids! Time to go meet the clubs, and upperclassmen." I nodded as I was the fine one in line. I chuckled quietly to myself as we started walking among the hallways. We finally got to the gymnasium, as the teacher started to say a  bunch of crap. I of course, immediately walked in without listening. I stood there in awe looking at all of the booths.

"So much for Not Alone Buddies (Y/N)!" Aphmau chuckled.

Suddenly, Travis got hit my something making him fall to the ground.I looked around, looking at a girl with blue hair and blue eyes. She starting laughing at him. In the name of Irene, wasn't she annoying.

I walked up to her, getting a bit close to  her face. "What was that for?!"

She stopped laughing. "It was only a joke, Freshman!"

I growled at her, as I got closer to her. "Don't. Call me that. Think because your an Upperclassman your so scary to me? Wrong." I took the object she hit Travis with and threw it at her. "Don't mess with my friend!"

Travis' mouth was wide open by the time I turned around, and everyone was looking at me. She was probably one of the big bad wolves of the school. "Get back to it!" I shouted. My face turned red, from all the attention I was getting. "Are you okay Travis?"

He rubbed his head. "Yea i'm fine.. You shouldn't have done that for me."

I chuckled at his statement, pulling him up. "Your my friend now Travis. What did you expect?"

He blushed. "Thanks.." He whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yea, yea I know it's short. Don't kill me for not updating the two other stories, i'll get around to it. Anyway, Hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter.

Question:
Do you think Katelyn is going to be your nemesis in the story, now that you did that to her?

~Bai

Word Count - 1078