Matthew And Jake

I woke up at 7:10 I rushed to my moms room to see a note from her " sorry remember my job? I had to go early I love you be good and make friends No Party's!!! -Love Mom" I laughed I rushed my uniform on and started doing my hair and played the song 'Suicidle By Rihanna' I started dancing around as I did my hair and put on my glasses

"new life new friends!" I said to my self.

~°~Twenty Minuates Pass~°~

'I'm Here!!' I thought to my self as I saw everyone in groups I felt like everyone was staring but it was only a group of two boys that looked like they were a grade up from me.

I guess they figured I was new and they walked up to me "H-hi?" I said as I looked four inches up because I was 5'4 and they were 5'8 or taller the one in the front he had blonde hair and blue eyes he had a beatifull smile and his friend behide him the boy had Black hair and green eyes "umm are you okay, did u daze off?" He said as he waved his hand in front if me with a smirk " uh? Oh sorry m-my name is Lauren I'm n-" I was cut off "yeah I can tell my name is Jake and the one to the right is Matthew  and yeah do you need help?" He asked me with a wide smile was quite beatifull "oh I can help you anytime lauren" Matthew stated as he started looking at my feet to my head, Jake kicked him in the balls " God Matthew be nice to the little lady here you dog" Jake said as he put his arm around my shoulder, at his action I blused like a hot tomato.

"Let's go, you stay here" Jake said with a wink "tsk" I heard Jake whisper under his breath as he took away his hand.

"What was that?" I stopped and saw him in shock "I gotta g-go" he said as he ran, "b-bye jake" I could hear him run back as he cought up to me and asked for my number I gave him my number and stared blushing I heard the bell ring.

"Yay school!!"

HI NEW STORY, Idk What To Do So Yeah And These Are Random People ;) Comment if u wanna be in the story and Your 'fake name' for the story ;) bye by Cuties