The love story of My Parents

I stared outside my window, where the waves were moving with harmony, tranquil and dark blue. I don't know what to do anymore! Everyday, I stay in my bedroom for what seems forever and at supper, I feed on the souls that had once lived. But I am tired of waiting for my mother and father to come home. I had lost hope for them. I usually go hunting and drink up the blood I find, but right now, I felt kind of numb. I decided to look back through my diary entries, where I share my life to the only thing that truly listens. I decided to look back on the first entry I wrote, where I wrote the love story of how my parents fell for each other.

  Entry 1: Parent's Love Story

Filled with curiosity, I just had to question mother how she and my father met and fell for each other. My mother, the queen of angels, smiled at me and took a small breath and began to tell the tale:

 "I wanted to have a relaxing walk one day, so I asked my angels to please accompany me. After a while of walking, an angel who was keeping guard of the kingdom has reported that invaders are demanding for me at once. I was obviously bewildered by the news because I have never had a problem with anyone, not witches, goblins, vampires, hybrids, wizards, sorcerers, werewolves, genies, etc. I came back home to find goblins, genies, and werewolves stealing our loot and heavenly nourishment. My angel guards were trying so hard to defeat them, but we are angels and fighting isn't really our thing. Luckily, after kissing a witch (whispers) *don't tell your father that* I had also withdraw some of his power and had the ability to the thirteen powers. Um.. but sadly, I didn't know how to use them, so I had to ask for some help. But no luck. I was about the give up when my warrior angels, who were fighting elsewhere, came and defeated the pesky immortals. I thanked them for their bravery and was about to sit down at my throne when I was suddenly knocked out. I woke up later then, only to see the scenery had change from the pure, blinding light to the dark, mysterious night. I shook my head, hoping that my eyes were just playing with me, but no luck. I was in the matter of standing up when a voice commanded me to lay back down. I looked over to see a handsome, tall man with the eyes of the dark, murky night. He was wearing a leather jacket and some jeans and laid his hand across my face. 

   He was as cold as ice and, startled, my eyes widen and I sat up

   He was as cold as ice and, startled, my eyes widen and I sat up. I could not resist asking, "Who are you? And where am I?" He gave me a smile, and though he was cold, his smile was heartwarming. "I'm the king of all vampires, Ambrogio, and your at the kingdom of Nightfall. While I was hunting, I heard shrieks from your kingdom, so I went there to see angels fighting off goblins and werewolves and genies, while other angels watched. You, however, had seemed to be past out, so I helped the angels and got rid of the pesky men. I then, stopped by a wizard's hut and asked for a healing potion to heal you. After that, I headed to your kingdom to drop you off, but the gates of the kingdom were closed. So I took you home with me." He said. I smiled at him and softly laid a hand on his cheek. Thank you, I had whispered. Of course, I yearned to kiss him, but I couldn't kiss a vampire, for that would mean I would have a child with not only two powers, but three and if Ambrogio found out I had kissed a witch, he would have killed me. But I was so desperate to tastes the luscious lips, so I kissed him.I had to be quite careful but anyways the kiss was powerful and beautiful overall. Later then, I got home and after spending some time with him, we got married and had a beautiful daughter." Mother smiled at me and carried me to bed. I wish to fall in love with someone who dearly loves me too, someday. 

 I smiled to myself as I closed my book. One day, I will fall in love with someone who will truly love me back., I thought. I slipped into my pajamas and threw myself over my bed. Wrapping myself in my covers, I repeated the last sentence of my entry, before falling asleep. I will fall in love with someone who dearly loves me too...