Chapter 1

I woke up to the sound of glass breaking and the screaming of my step dad. "I dont want him here anymore. Hes a fucking murderer." "Hes not and you know it" Mom yelled back.

I sat up and a tear rolled down my cheek. I wiped it away as soon as I noticed it and got up to change. I put in my earbuds grabbed my skateboard and ran out of the house.

'To run to run away to find what you believe'

I skated out of this ghetto. I stopped when I came to the forest. I placed my skateboard in a tree and went on.

I knew that nobody would find me here. The sky was grey and I heard a thunder. I ran faster till I came to a lake. I smiled when I saw her in about the middle of the lake.

I looked up and raindrops were falling in my face. I climbed in a small cave (It wasnt a real cave but I call it a cave) right next to the lake. I sat on the edge with my feet barley touching the water.

"Your step dad?" "Dammit why do you always need to shock me?" I asked her annoyed. "Sorry but it's not my fault" she said and sat next to me. "So?" she asked brushing her long black and curly hair back "Dan again?" "Yep" I sighed and leaned back till I was lying on the ground.

"Same reason?" "Same reason. But this time I left before he could do anything." I put my hands in my face "Gosh I'm such a fuck up" "Stop saying that. You know it's not true." I looked at her. She was so beautiful.

"Why can't you be real?" I asked her. "Then I could touch you, hug you, kiss you, please you" she giggled "Like you did in your dream this night?" I giggled "Yea why not? By the way...did you like it?" I asked with a perverted look. She just laughed me "You have such a dirty mind. I won't give you an answer" I sat up again.

"What's your name?" I asked "What?" "Your name. I don't know it" "Billie Im in your head. I dont exist. I don't have a name." "Everybody needs a name" "But I am nobody" "To me you are!" She sighed "Ok then...give me a name" I thought for a few seconds "Adie!" She shrugged "Ok I guess my names now Adie" I smiled and so did she.

"Billie you dickhead move your lazy ass i wanna go shopping" Charly shouted. "Your sis is calling" Adie said still smiling. I sighed "I don't wanna go and leave you"

"You can see Adie later!" she yelled. "Hey how does she know your name?" I asked Adie suprised. She let out a sigh "Billie. I just told you. Im only in a your head. And so is she. We're not real." I looked down "Unfortunately" I whispered. She giggled again. What was so funny? She stood up. "Now go to the mall with your sister's ghost" She said and disappeared.

[A/N: I hope you like it. Im not sure now what will happen and stuff and I may change the title but whatever. Comment what you think and vote if you like it ;) ]